Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

Sunderland Away Pre-Match Thread

forgetting the result for the moment, obviously i want us to win but the performance needs to be a hell of a lot better than the last few games.the players need to be up for this and they need to put a decent shift in. running at the opposition, putting the crosses in, getting to the second ball first,making the tackles and getting the ball. finding the space and linking up with each other and above all total commitment and focus to get the job done

I'm unfortunately predicting another sketchy performance and 1-1 draw.

I can see the players getting edgy as confidence dips and our performances get more and more scrutinised. We have been afforded a lot of flexibility by the media due to the Champions League, but now they are really coming after us with titles such as 'What has gone wrong at Leicester?', 'Vardy a one season wonder?', 'Poor recruitment to blame?'etc. 

January will be a key window for us, as the current players just aren't performing and the longer we sit around the relegation zone, the more the pressure will build and confidence will drop. The chairman needs to allow Claudio to get in top players like Silva, and we can start fresh with some new faces around that can look to address our problems instantly. 3 big signings and we could see a big difference, with confidence hopefully returning to players like Mahrez and Vardy. 

I really do hate it when I hear ' Leicester won't go down!' :sweating: 

Guest CityFan 06

Still can't quite decipher between Vardy or Slimani, but this is the team I'd go with. I feel there's still more to come from the likes of Musa and Gray, who are valuable options for us. Okazaki is key with his link up play. I'd start Musa on the left, even though I think he could be as effective through the middle. If we need to switch it around, I'd put Albrighton at RM and Slimani up front. 

Zieler

Simpson Morgan Huth Fuchs

Mahrez King Amartey Musa

Okazaki

Vardy

4 hours ago, CityFan 06 said:

Still can't quite decipher between Vardy or Slimani, but this is the team I'd go with. I feel there's still more to come from the likes of Musa and Gray, who are valuable options for us. Okazaki is key with his link up play. I'd start Musa on the left, even though I think he could be as effective through the middle. If we need to switch it around, I'd put Albrighton at RM and Slimani up front. 

Zieler

Simpson Morgan Huth Fuchs

Mahrez King Amartey Musa

Okazaki

Vardy

I'm glad this is away from home. Players won't have the crowed mooning when they loose the ball etc. Hopefully we can frustrate the crowd.

Archived