Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

Sunderland Away Pre-Match Thread

1 hour ago, evil jack said:

Merson predicts 2-1 Sunderland win & says we are back where we should be. 

I hope we absolutely smash them.

0-4

If he did say that he is a dick, we are definitely not where we should be, we are the current PL champions and we should not be hovering around the foot of the table.

41 minutes ago, Danny Clender said:

Zieler

Simmo Morgan Hernandez Fuchs

Mahrez James King Musa

Okazaki

The Real Slimani   

I like his but think it will be Amartey instead of James. 

I think that Albrighton in CM with a holding mid might be a good shout. He has the legs, passing and could be decent box to box. I think he could do a Mark Davies type role for us. 

2 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

I like his but think it will be Amartey instead of James. 

I think that Albrighton in CM with a holding mid might be a good shout. He has the legs, passing and could be decent box to box. I think he could do a Mark Davies type role for us. 

Completely disagree. Can't really be bothered at this particular moment to explain why:P

Merson on us he is so bitter!

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/15205/10678775/mersons-predictions-man-city-v-chelsea-everton-v-man-utd-bournemouth-v-liverpool

This is where Leicester's players have been for the majority of their careers: in the lower end of the Premier League and the Championship.

I don't see their position in the league as a surprise. They had an unbelievable season last year where everything went their way - and fair play to them - but what they're doing now is reverting back to their normal levels. It's like a horse that wins the Grand National. They win it and then they can't even win a race at Plumpton.

This is a big match and I think Sunderland will win.

33 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/15205/10678775/mersons-predictions-man-city-v-chelsea-everton-v-man-utd-bournemouth-v-liverpool

This is where Leicester's players have been for the majority of their careers: in the lower end of the Premier League and the Championship.

I don't see their position in the league as a surprise. They had an unbelievable season last year where everything went their way - and fair play to them - but what they're doing now is reverting back to their normal levels. It's like a horse that wins the Grand National. They win it and then they can't even win a race at Plumpton.

Just stick that on the white board and Ranieri's pre match talk should be done.

2 hours ago, Danny Clender said:

Zieler

Simmo Morgan Hernandez Fuchs

Mahrez James King Musa

Okazaki

The Real Slimani   

57 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

I really hope each and every player in the Match day squad reads this.

In all fairness to Merse, what he's saying as of this season so far is absolutely correct. We are doing nothing to displace the theory that we were a one season wonder and I can't see that changing. Big performance needed tomorrow as well as a result

27 minutes ago, RoyFox said:

It's looking likely that Gray isn't starting, suspicious Twitter strop which ties in with the players being told the team sheet on a Friday night. 

Where abouts on Twitter? Unless he's deleted something there's nothing overly suspicious there !??

29 minutes ago, RoyFox said:

It's looking likely that Gray isn't starting, suspicious Twitter strop which ties in with the players being told the team sheet on a Friday night. 

what strop, i just looked and didn't see anything

Archived