Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Wilfred Ndidi

41 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Or they have a better offer.

If they had a better offer, they'd go ahead and accept it, it's possible they think he would gain even more attention  in the coming months and attract better offers in the summer...

4 minutes ago, MPH said:

If they had a better offer, they'd go ahead and accept it, it's possible they think he would gain even more attention  in the coming months and attract better offers in the summer...

Whatever the reason if this is true it was no where near the done deal some claimed.

17 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Whatever the reason if this is true it was no where near the done deal some claimed.

Who actually said it was a 'done deal'? I saw a couple say that he had agreed to join us and our offer had been accepted.. Technically, i don't think it can be 100% a 'done deal' until January 1st...

On ‎14‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 20:53, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

This is definitely done lads. 100%

On ‎14‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 20:58, sylofox said:

lol says who.

Never done till they sign on the dotted line. Anyone can step in and turn his head.

He can't sign till January 1st.

On ‎14‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 21:31, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

It's done. For somebody starting a thread on abusing itks you've posted quite a hypocritical reply.

It's absolutely done.

54 minutes ago, MPH said:

Who actually said it was a 'done deal'? I saw a couple say that he had agreed to join us and our offer had been accepted.. Technically, i don't think it can be 100% a 'done deal' until January 1st...

Got my head ripped off for it.

Surely if personal terms have been agreed and he was allowed to leave training the day before a game to undertake a medical here, then terms would have been agreed between the clubs. Still pretty confident, unless transfers have completely changed in the last couple of years and 'tapping up' is no longer a thing.

A lot of the Genk fans kicked off when they heard Ndidi would leave this Winter, they were lead to believe no sales would be made until the Summer.

Personally I believe this is the Genk Director trying to save face and make it look like they fought hard to keep him, to avoid a backlash from fans.

Ndidi himself has given every indication that his heart is set on the move.

3 hours ago, sylofox said:

And thats the key phrase right there... whats to say for sure that the most recent comments are the accurate ones...

2 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

or a classic attempt by the mercury claiming they know something when they actually as per usual they really don't 

See above

50 minutes ago, MPH said:

And thats the key phrase right there... whats to say for sure that the most recent comments are the accurate ones...

See above

why do people always believe the negative? a small paper in Belgium reports it, the mercury follows with a copy and paste and suddenly its true

nobody else is reporting it that way, 95% of press are saying its completed, even the player himself says its completed    

1 hour ago, jammie82uk said:

why do people always believe the negative? a small paper in Belgium reports it, the mercury follows with a copy and paste and suddenly its true

nobody else is reporting it that way, 95% of press are saying its completed, even the player himself says its completed    

Because with Leicester transfers anything that can go wrong usually does

Archived