Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Wilfred Ndidi

11 minutes ago, stevenleic said:

That mockery story from 14 dec

thereafter they ran the story about the deal not being sealed

plenty of people have since posted that the deal is done.

29 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

What's this kid like, ladies and gents? Any good?

No idea Col, I'd never heard of him before December and I'm too lazy to watch re-runs of games he has been involved in.

The reports seem pretty positive though.

Guest CityFan 06

Personally really warming to the idea of Ndidi signing. Just feel we may have discovered a real coup. He's young, so he will/may need time to adapt, but from what I've seen & read of him, it looks as if he could be an really impressive addition.

3 hours ago, wardyfox86 said:

I don't lol It still has both Morgan and Huth at the back, and it's still 442.

Yeah…. 442 has been a disaster for us in the last couple of years

i don't get people getting hung up on systems…. Get the players playing and confident and voila - the best period of our clubs history

14 hours ago, Col city fan said:

What's this kid like, ladies and gents? Any good?

I've read a lot about the guy Col. Looks like a direct replacement for Kante, in fact one article from an esteemed journo reckons he is better than Kante. No pressure then..

Just now, Domsdad said:

I've read a lot about the guy Col. Looks like a direct replacement for Kante, in fact one article from an esteemed journo reckons he is better than Kante. No pressure then..

Let's not get too carried away some journos in France claimed Mendy was better than kante too 

12 hours ago, Wolfox said:

Yeah…. 442 has been a disaster for us in the last couple of years

i don't get people getting hung up on systems…. Get the players playing and confident and voila - the best period of our clubs history

Horses for courses I say, and we sold the horse for this course.

Kante essentially made it 452.

Belgium top division side Genk have concluded the signing of former Everton target Sander Berge from Norwegian side Valerenga.

Already a five year deal has been agreed between the player’s representatives and Genk for a fee in the region of around £1m.

Berge was heavily linked with a move to English Premier League side Everton during the summer transfer window, but the move failed to materialise.

The 18 year old had and passed his medicals with the club yesterday, and will replace Nigerian midfielder Wilfred Ndidi in the midfield of the team, with the Nigerian set to join Leicester City on the 1st of January 2017.

Genk will be hoping he turns into a bargain buy like Ndidi who was bought for around €100,000 18 months ago, but will now be transferred for a fee in the region of £15m.

Archived