Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Who do you want? - Jan 2017

30 minutes ago, Wilson_6 said:

Looks like Watford are signing Max Gradel, 3M Wish we would have gone in for him. 

Max Gradel, who (although injured for a while) has not had a run in the Bournemouth team since they signed him in 2015?

None of us wanted him to leave originally, but come on...

1 hour ago, CloudFox said:

Max Gradel, who (although injured for a while) has not had a run in the Bournemouth team since they signed him in 2015?

None of us wanted him to leave originally, but come on...

He had a horrendous injury when he played against us last season.

7 hours ago, Wilson_6 said:

Looks like Watford are signing Max Gradel, 3M Wish we would have gone in for him. 

I think Max Gradel is class. Not sure why he has dropped out of favour at Bournemouth but he did have a horrific injury 

He is not really what we need right now but I will be interested to see how he gets on at Watford. For 3 million, it could turn out to be a smart signing

Rumours abound that Man City youth product Tosin Adarabioyo is looking to leave after contract talks broke down...only 6 months left on his contract too. Their fans really rate him, and from the few games I've seen him play I was very impressed.

Of course, Everton are sniffing around...

Guest CityFan 06
14 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

Shawcross? Coming back from injury, similar to when we signed Huth. Might need a fresh start.

Always rated Shawcross, and he has been one of the most consistently good CB's in the top flight for years.

Certainly the type of player we need, someone with proven quality at this level.

2 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

Have you considered a long cool shower? 

I often take cool showers as they have surprising health benefits.  Examples if which are:- 

• Increases Alertness. ... 
  • Refines Hair and Skin. ... 
  • Improves Immunity and Circulation. ... 
  • Stimulates Weight Loss. ... 
  • Speeds Up Muscle Soreness and Recovery. ... 
  • Eases Stress. ... 
  • Relieves Depression.

What it doesn't do is speed up our pedestrian transfer efforts so not sure why you asked really as the temperature of my showers is completely irrelevant.

Now can we sign someone ffs!

2 hours ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

What it doesn't do is speed up our pedestrian transfer efforts so not sure why you asked really as the temperature of my showers is completely irrelevant.

Now can we sign someone ffs!

Because sadly, I feel the tenor of your post sums up the rather odd impatience people have for what must be a very complex and delicate process - some people (not necessarily you) seem to react like children having to wait for their Christmas presents...

4 minutes ago, simon789us said:

Hogan as Leo's replacement 

I've always thought we need a like for like rotation option for Vardy & Hogan fits that description. Yes teams sit back against our pacey CF's, but we looked hopeless trying to play Ulloa upfront on his own. The 15mill price tag is a little off putting, considering we could get him for a free in the summer.

Phil Jagielka may well be available after not playing for Everton for a few weeks and Ronald saying he could well be off. 

I think he'd be a good addition for 6 months loan and bolster our defence. I mentioned a few weeks ago having a similar signing to that of Huth a few seasons back and  think Jags would fit the bill, especially if we can't get a permanent signing 

Archived