Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Who do you want? - Jan 2017

Yep. Will do as cover til the end of the season.

People need to realise that we're not going to find a starting, top end player who is going to come to us in January.

He would come in, fill a gap and do a job. We can then review the central defence worry in the summer.

15 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

He's even been booed off a few times this season by the Everton fans. That's bad considering he's been a good servant to them, but it tells you all you need to know about his performances. He's past it. 

Everton fans are well known for being spoilt brats who think that the footballing world owes them something despite decades of trophyless football.

They boo if they don't win regardless of performance and opponent. I wouldn't read all that much into it.

3 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Gerard Deulofeu has been told he can leave Everton - worth a shout? A bit overrated yes but a player who can make things happen.

I'd take him as a replacement to Mahrez in the summer. A real luxury player, as in he can be wasteful, but on his day, he can cause havoc. 

He is another right sided attacker though, and we have Mahrez, Gray and Albrighton who are all strongest in that position. Like I said though, if Claudio knows that Mahrez is already pre-agreed to move in the summer, then we could look at signing him now whilst he is available. Only 22 and doubt would cost that much as Everton want rid. 

Could see a front three of Gray-Slimani-Deulofeu working eventually. 

1 minute ago, STUHILL said:

I'd take him as a replacement to Mahrez in the summer. A real luxury player, as in he can be wasteful, but on his day, he can cause havoc. 

He is another right sided attacker though, and we have Mahrez, Gray and Albrighton who are all strongest in that position. Like I said though, if Claudio knows that Mahrez is already pre-agreed to move in the summer, then we could look at signing him now whilst he is available. Only 22 and doubt would cost that much as Everton want rid. 

Could see a front three of Gray-Slimani-Deulofeu working eventually. 

Yeah, all good points. For some reason I thought he'd played a fair bit down the middle but a quick bit of research shows that he pretty much never played there ?

Archived