Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Who do you want? - Jan 2017

1 minute ago, STUHILL said:

Always liked Naughton since when he played for us. Was quality then. Not really progressed as much as I thought he would, but still an experienced Premier League player who offers more in attack than Simpson. Would prefer Tripier of course and think although he is probably better than Simpson, there isn't a big enough difference for us to spend much money on him. 

Still concerned by Nastasic injury and appearance record, but a through medical could certainly put doubts to rest. You could also argue, that without the injuries, he could still be playing for Man City and winning trophies etc. 

Very True.

5 hours ago, chicagofox said:

Snodgrass is completely overrated and is not as good as any of our current attacking players.  

It's not that he's better than our current attacking players. In my eyes he's on par with them. However it's what Snodgrass offers, none of our other wide men offer what he offers. 

22 minutes ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

With Schlupp at Palace, would anyone take Bakary Sako as a squad player? Must surely be surplus to requirements there now?

Been awful in the Premier League. Championship player. 

Snodgrass is not for sale guys, so that isn't happening. Makes no sense for Hull, who still think they can stay up, to sell their best player. 

3 hours ago, STUHILL said:

Been awful in the Premier League. Championship player. 

Snodgrass is not for sale guys, so that isn't happening. Makes no sense for Hull, who still think they can stay up, to sell their best player. 

I read a report saying they would look at offers around £10m. The owner wants to sell so wouldn't surprise me if they let him go.

10 minutes ago, oakman said:

Krychowiak or Aurier from PSG.

Didn't psg sign him in the summer for like 30m+ as for Aurier he couldn't even get in the country for the Arsenal game a couple of months ago, would love the pair of them like but they're both out of our league

Guest CityFan 06

Creative CAM, for sure. We are lacking creativity when our pacey style of game doesn't work. We need a player who can produce something out of nothing when we're struggling. 

19 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

Bojan!!! Stoke are letting him go for £8m:o

For that price, he is definitely worth a go. We are missing a player with his qualities. He may be inconsistent and frustrate us like he has the fans at Stoke, but for that price, definitely worth the risk.

6 hours ago, Ridout9399 said:

I say we sign Nastasic and Keane at CB and Jenkinson at RB

Simple as that

After the Chelsea game it is clearly needed

Maybe Ranieri needs to look at this forum

Apart from Burnley won't sell Keane. The other two are possible though.

I think we will have to sign a CB from abroad, as decent ones here are not for sale or hugely overpriced.

Actually, I can't think of any that are decent but available. So just ones not for sale.

Would love Zouma on loan but if I were Chelsea, I would keep as big a squad as possible just to cover all bases for the title push.

edit: Conte said he brought Ake back to be a CB and also Terry is staying, so will Zouma get any playing time? 6 month loan with recall option for them please! He is a monster. 

Just now, Blue Fox 72 said:

Bojan to Middlesbrough, Ramirez to us? Not too sure I'm keen on the idea.

'...Aitor Karanka believes Middlesbrough can be pleased with their point at Watford and stressed there's "no chance" that Gaston Ramirez will leave the club this month.'

You won't have to worry about that one happening. 

36 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

'...Aitor Karanka believes Middlesbrough can be pleased with their point at Watford and stressed there's "no chance" that Gaston Ramirez will leave the club this month.'

You won't have to worry about that one happening. 

Thankgod for that. I was starting to worry about some of Claudio's supposed targets! 

Archived