Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Who do you want? - Jan 2017

9 hours ago, CloudFox said:

After today, anyone who says (after CB) RB is not a priority is mad.

Simpson is a solid defender on his day, but he cannot play in any formation where opposition players are allowed space down the flanks to run at him. He was horrific today, and I felt genuinely bad for him. 

To be fair to Simpson a diamond just does not suit him at all. Full backs need to be very good on the ball in a diamond and able to create chances. The formation was not fair to either him or Mendy even Drinkwater for that matter. Not good for confidence, which carried us a long way last season.

14 minutes ago, char123 said:

or the fact that my wifes family are hull ST holders and theyve been raving about him for a while now and if you check his stats they piss all over wes morgans you mean

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

To be fair to the OP, his stats have been good for a while and we haven't been well endowed in that area for a considerable period. When did he move from Sheffield united ? 

To be fair to the OP, his stats have been good for a while and we haven't been well endowed in that area for a considerable period. When did he move from Sheffield united ? 

season before last i think

We should go after boudebouz (CAM). Yeah yeah, I know. I am Algerian and he is Algerian and people think I am BIASED but he is exactly what we need. His stats are amazing ( last and this season he was in the top playmakers list) the man is a beast and his price should be very reasonable. I think he is coming back from injury but trust me, he is quality.

2 minutes ago, the fox said:

We should go after boudebouz (CAM). Yeah yeah, I know. I am Algerian and he is Algerian and people think I am BIASED but he is exactly what we need. His stats are amazing ( last and this season he was in the top playmakers list) the man is a beast and his price should be very reasonable. I think he is coming back from injury but trust me, he is quality.

Yes please.

In all seriousness, if we do buy anyone now. It will be massively over inflated because everyone knows we are struggling and that instantly sticks an extra 5-10 million on the price.

Archived