Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Who do you want? - Jan 2017

Don't want him here - anyone who thinks he's better or bigger than the club can look for a place somewhere else... He's undoubtedly talented, but hugely let down by his ego.

I salute Bilic and West Ham for the way they're handling things.

Wouldn't surprise me if a last-minute offer from China flew in at the end of the month...

13 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

He's home sick and wants to go back to France doesn't he? 

Not sure moving to the bright lights of Leicester is going to fix that myself :rolleyes:

Sure if he squints st.matthews could look a little like the rougher parts of Marseille :ph34r:

Nastasic and Sigurdsson should be top priority.  26m Swansea want for Sigurdsson supposedly and Nastasic wont come cheap but let's signal our intent and go and get them. We have the money pointless messing about pay the money and we have 2 players ready to go straight in the starting 11.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/west-ham-could-swoop-swansea-12454074

Could use a RB-RWB too. Can still see Amartey dropping back as a CB so if that's our budget blown on 2-3 players then so be it.

There's absolutely no chance of us getting Payet, he wants to play for a much bigger club, one who is in the Champions league year in year out.do we really want a player who throws his toys out of the pram so easily and sulks to try to get what he wants.

1 hour ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

He's home sick and wants to go back to France doesn't he? 

Not sure moving to the bright lights of Leicester is going to fix that myself :rolleyes:

Have you never been to that bakery place in town? Heard his wife loves a croissant from there and that's making to deal likely now.

I'm torn. Torn because people get excited because of his name but he does have ability and I think what's quite clear at Leicester at the minute is technically we're bereft in a lot of places. We cannot play possession football, we have zero creativity and teams aren't allowing us to counter which is leading to very, very mediocre performances and results. Players like Bojan have so much class but he's also inconsistent, injury prone and his career has stalled. For the fee being reported though he's definitely going to have some interest and I suppose given how hard January is to recruit players he'd not be a bad signing.

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I'm torn. Torn because people get excited because of his name but he does have ability and I think what's quite clear at Leicester at the minute is technically we're bereft in a lot of places. We cannot play possession football, we have zero creativity and teams aren't allowing us to counter which is leading to very, very mediocre performances and results. Players like Bojan have so much class but he's also inconsistent, injury prone and his career has stalled. For the fee being reported though he's definitely going to have some interest and I suppose given how hard January is to recruit players he'd not be a bad signing.

This is it, I don't think he would be a bad signing but we are in a position where creatively we need someone who is going to be a good signing.

If he had more physical presence then he would be more what we need but he looks too lightweight for me.

Archived