Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Who do you want? - Jan 2017

5 hours ago, lcfcfoz said:

John Terry

Not even on the bench today.  Loan until end of season.  Link with Huth. Captain to Kasper.

Robert Huth (2002-2006) - played alongside Terry 50 times

A solid player who has gone on to have an excellent Premier League career. But found himself in one of the toughest centre-half queues in football when he arrived at Chelsea in 2002. 

Made his debut at 17 and would play 50 games alongside Terry, but never had more than 16 Premier League games in a season. 

Ranieri says like a son, link.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelseas-john-terry-is-like-my-son-says-leicester-coach-claudio-ranieri-a3248671.html%3Famp?client=ms-android-orange-gb surely he would come, Conte, Ranieri good mates. Would keep us up IMO.

And would expect Ranieri to retire at end of season, Champions league will keep his job. He will keep us up comfortably. 

The same Terry that got a straight red the other day in the cup..... I imagine he's banned

Just now, char123 said:

after watching todays performance by harry maguire if we had a centre half with half as much skill and dedication as that man we would be nowhere near the mire that we are in now

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

We should definitely play him as a defensive midfielder if we get into a relegation battle...

Knew this thread was coming.

I tweeted a few weeks ago he must be shit at defending if he's still at Hull because every time I see him he is so good on the ball.

In my opinion, if we did sign him it would show that we don't scout players but obviously we haven't even been linked.

Just now, jammie82uk said:

What is it with people on here, they see a player have one decent game and suddenly decide that we should sign them 

That's how FT has always worked

5 hours ago, dylanlegend said:

I actually think Drogba could be an inspired signing till the end of the season. Scored 21 in 33 games for Montreal to show he's still got it! I reckon he'd offer us something different 

The man can't run any more.  This last season he didn't have the fitness to be a regular starter in MLS.  He's past top-flight football.  

30 seconds of MOTD 2 footage is enough to convince anybody that 19th place Hull's centre back is the answer to our problems 

or the fact that my wifes family are hull ST holders and theyve been raving about him for a while now and if you check his stats they piss all over wes morgans you mean

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Archived