Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Who do you want? - Jan 2017

1 minute ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

Let's just play hoof ball with no creativity..

Not at all, but I don't feel like Ramirez is the answer to our problems or even better than what we already have. 

49 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

We don't have a player that can link midfield to attack? So we by pass both by hitting it long.

Mahrez did it all last season. Granted he has barely performed this season but he is capable of linking midfield to attack. 

Boro fans have said themselves that Ramirez is similar to Mahrez in the sense that he has three bad games then one good one. 

As I said I just don't think he's better than the players we already have but we'll have to agree to disagree. 

31 minutes ago, lee7 said:

Mahrez did it all last season. Granted he has barely performed this season but he is capable of linking midfield to attack. 

Boro fans have said themselves that Ramirez is similar to Mahrez in the sense that he has three bad games then one good one. 

As I said I just don't think he's better than the players we already have but we'll have to agree to disagree. 

If Mahrez is stopped, we have no creativity? 2/3 players are always on Mahrez. We need other options to be able to step up a create.

As people pointed out in the AFCON thread, I would like it if the club had a go at brahim. He is very flexible. We can play him as a LF,LW,CAM and even as a CF. If anyone today watched Algeria's game than they know that he is the kind of guy we need. He maybe  expensive but, if we can get him for less than £35M than he will be worth it

4 hours ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

If Mahrez is stopped, we have no creativity? 2/3 players are always on Mahrez. We need other options to be able to step up a create.

I agree with what your saying. I would just much prefer a different player to Ramirez. As I said in a different thread  Bojan for example. I'm almost certain he creates and scores more than Ramirez.

Archived