Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simoncccccc

Team of the Year - Leicester City!

This could genuinely be the spark along with that amazing come back that makes players sit back and realise we really can do things when we believe and play with confidence. 

I expect they will have a spring in their step in training today. 

Sometimes it takes a simple reflection to turn things around. 

54 minutes ago, m4DD0gg said:

God knows how Morgan gets the players going.

No wonder Cambiasso and Schemeichal have to do half time team talks.

He gives everyone a shot of his own rum... it's in his new contract :ph34r:

5 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

The meltdown from the hockey bummers is quite something.

Because they are "part timers" and have "real jobs" like that means anything. Espeically when you dig a little deeper and see loads are privately educated, married to multi millionaires, quite a few aren't part timers either. You'd think they were down the pit all day and then running home to get to Hockey practice the way some are going on.

well done Leicester City and thoroughly deserved to win, they were the stand out team of any sport last year and were an inspiration for a lot of people around the world who took on the big boys and won. people could dream that miracles do come true if you work hard enough and believe in what you are doing. truly inspirational

Well done Congratulations to all in the title winning team, management and minions of whatever race and religion.....a "personality" award, not much personality on display on the stage, must have been a cracking night in Manchester. Hopefully all the awards are finished now and we can get on with the job of winning matches without further distraction. lol

4 minutes ago, blurryface said:

oo where is the meltdown? BBC/Twitter?

I love me a good femeltdown.

This was one of my favourites

"Leicester win #SPOTY over Women's Hockey; a bunch of arrogant men who earn more in a week than the ladies do in a year #equality #gofigure"

Because their pay has anything to do with it... and the fact she bangs on about equality yet it more than happy to brand every single one of the "arrogant" without even knowing them.

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

This was one of my favourites

"Leicester win #SPOTY over Women's Hockey; a bunch of arrogant men who earn more in a week than the ladies do in a year #equality #gofigure"

Because their pay has anything to do with it... and the fact she bangs on about equality yet it more than happy to brand every single one of the "arrogant" without even knowing them.

Haha brilliant.

These opinions wind me up way more than they should.

I can't name one person from that hockey team despite watching the gold medal match. Nobodies.

54 minutes ago, blurryface said:

oo where is the meltdown? BBC/Twitter?

I love me a good femeltdown.

Highly predictable. In todays world if everything doesn't have a femine twist, then according to the feminist, its sexist. Look at the recent all female ghostbusters film. It did shit at the box office and the feminist started crying that this was due to sexism/misogyny. No ladies the film was shit so nobody watched it. Anyway congratulations to our team. So sorry i missed it, never watch SPOTY, so forgot all about us being up for some awards.

9 hours ago, lgfualol said:

Not sure what's worse, the song that was playing when they were going onstage or how much the players looked like they didn't give a **** lol

Ooh you meanie! :o They made the impossible possible though!

As for the players, I reckon it was a combination of being hungover and the reality of all these suspensions!

Archived