Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NewquayFox

ACON 2017

1 hour ago, brucey said:

That's a bit worrying. Slimani seems to have a recurrent groin injury, is that playing up again?

And do Algeria have any strikers left? Would Riyad end up playing CF?

yup it's that damn groin again 

in case of Slimani being Out Algeria still has

Rachid Ghezal (Lyon - France) 

Hanni sofiane (Anderlecht - Belgium) 

Baghdad Bounedjah  Al saad - Qatar (actually could see him start , he used to play in Tunisian league before joining Al saad , he was top scorer 

and participated with Algeria in the Olympics in Rio)

4 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

Thanks. Watched it and I am no better off knowing how he played unfortunately :P! Didn't look like there was any real threat from Uganda. 

There's very little attacking threat from most of the teams in this tournament. I've made a killing of betting on under 2.5 goals so far.

15 hours ago, CloudFox said:

Anyone know how Amartey did at center back? Be intrigued to hear or see some footage. Standard might be debatable, but still good to see his positioning etc

anyone watch? cba to watch 12 min highlights wiht maybe seeing him once in a 10 sec clip lol 

Amarty looked reasonably comfortable against what was a poor attack. It was noticeable  that early on they played the ball out from the back and Amarty put some pretty decent balls at ground level to their  RW/LB and CM fielders. Uganda were fairly impotent until the last 20 minutes and under pressure their was a lot more hoofing from the Ghana  back line. 

I wouldn't  judge his potential as CO from that game though. 

1 hour ago, les-tah said:

anyone watch? cba to watch 12 min highlights wiht maybe seeing him once in a 10 sec clip lol 

Yeah, I did the deed and it's not worth watching to be honest. The opening ten to fifteen seconds is the most you get to see of him defensively!

2 hours ago, AKCJ said:

To be honest I'm quite open to seeing Amartey and Ndidi being the centre half pairing against Derby.

Now there's an interesting idea. Assuming you're serious, I'm not sure if I'm scared or excited by that prospect! :blink:

4 hours ago, AKCJ said:

To be honest I'm quite open to seeing Amartey and Ndidi being the centre half pairing against Derby.

Did you not see Ndidi at CB on Saturday? 

Ive tried to watch a bit of this but I can't do it, the standard is absolutely horrific. 

47 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Lose tomorrow pretty much home time for the Desert Foxes. 

So come on Tunisia we want our players back lol 

With all the support that Leicester is getting from Algerian, it would be nice to have some support back.

47 minutes ago, MattP said:

Did you not see Ndidi at CB on Saturday? 

Ive tried to watch a bit of this but I can't do it, the standard is absolutely horrific. 

He was much improved when he went into defence in my opinion.

Barely noticed him but for the pass out wide to Drinkwater in the first half.

9 minutes ago, the fox said:

With all the support that Leicester is getting from Algerian, it would be nice to have some support back.

I want them to win the next world cup if England don't.

But right now I want our two best players back.

13 minutes ago, the fox said:

lol 

what if some don't want to support Algeria? What if they want to support Ghana because of Amartey?

Archived