Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Gaston Ramirez

Yeh that comment was taken out of context, he did say he doesn't care if we have bid again but categorically says he will be a Boro player on Wednesday.

He did say the physio ruled Gaston out of tomorrow's game which surprised him as he has been training for the past 2 days

36 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Karanka has fallen out with the board big time apparently accusing them of not doing enough to get the players he identified to them six weeks before the window lol this may happen yet if they want the money for Ramirez :)

Jan 2nd 2017

Karanka: Right Mr Chairman, we need quality reinforcements to avoid relegation and we need them quick.

Gibson: Who were you thinking Aitor?

Karanka: I was thinking a quality finisher, maybe someone like Icardi from Inter or Saido Berahino. That and a quality target man, maybe Christian Benteke or Edin Dzeko?

Gibson: Right, I'll see what I can do. 

(2 weeks later)

Gibson: So....I've managed to get you Patrick Bamford and Rudy Gestede.

Karanka: .............go **** yourself. 

For goodness sake, if we feel that he will improve us and will help us retain premier league status, just get him in and pay the money.

If we've identified this as an area we need to strengthen, get him or move to the next target.

Just now, Beechey said:

We have at least £27m left to purchase players in this window (plus anything we had before the window, which is probably a relatively large amount). Why are we haggling over a few million? More to the point, why have we apparently not made another bid?

What have our owners actually spent from their own pockets? If you look st our profits from sales, sponsors and the TV rights I bet they've spent nothing at all lol 

Just now, SheppyFox said:

What have our owners actually spent from their own pockets? If you look st our profits from sales, sponsors and the TV rights I bet they've spent nothing at all lol 

Wasn't our net spend like £25m last season? We should be absolutely floating in money.

1 minute ago, Beechey said:

Wasn't our net spend like £25m last season? We should be absolutely floating in money.

Yeah it was reported around that, makes me wonder if they trust Ranieri with money or not now, maybe they're intending to bin him off at the end of the season as would rather let the new guy do the spending come summer? 

7 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

One positive about this if he doesn't come, we can finally all agree that Bert is no longer a ITK

#WelcomeGaston :ph34r:

Just as the club thought NG was going to stay, just as the club though Esteban was going to stay, perhaps the club thought Ramirez was going to come - stuff changes though 

8 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

One positive about this if he doesn't come, we can finally all agree that Bert is no longer a ITK

#WelcomeGaston :ph34r:

In fairness to Burt he has said he has never been ITK.. he has someone he knows who works at the club. He only passes on the info he is told by them- he can get only go by third hand info...

Archived