Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Gaston Ramirez

10 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

50 pages for a thread of the premier league champions which ends in us not even being able to sign Gaston Ramirez is pretty special  hahahahahahhahahahahaha.

Role on Burton away next year, buzzing.

lol Pretty much sums up my thoughts.

7 minutes ago, Vocey said:

Typical dilly dallying around with a deal and then it just becomes too late for the selling club to get a replacement in. We are an absolute joke!

Too much dilly dallying and not enough dilly dinging imo.

Are the club actually accepting that relegation is a distinct possibility now and squirreling away the cash just in case.

All those years of chanting "Where's the money gone" and now we seemingly have a man in charge who has no idea how to spend the millions we have at our disposal.

I could cry!

3 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

In a sadistic way I find it hilarious. We are ****ed and it's all our doing. Incredible.

We're the only club who could win a title, have a good CL campaign and get relegated in the space of 12 months.

On the plus side... Barnsley, Blackburn, Leeds, Forest, Derby, Burton, QPR, Sheff W, Villa, Birmingham, Norwich, Fulham, Brentford, Wolves, Bristol City- there's some cracking away days to look forward to there :thumbup:

1 minute ago, dpjfox said:

im sure its similar to our own ULLOA SITUATION ie they wont sell to a rival

I think it is more that they didn't get a replacement in - they were going for Bojan and Jese - both have fallen through.

Karanka said the other day that we need to up our bid, not that he wouldn't sell to us.

3 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Karanka on Sky sports news HQ just now with a face like a slapped arse.. Asked if Ramirez will still be there after tomorrow he said  .. 'dont know,  and I don't care '!!!...

Really? That is interesting and he has certainly changed hus tune since earlier today.

7 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Karanka on Sky sports news HQ just now with a face like a slapped arse.. Asked if Ramirez will still be there after tomorrow he said  .. 'dont know,  and I don't care '!!!...

That's from earlier. He went on to say he will be here on 1st Feb 100% just after he said what you quoted above.

Archived