Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

Claudio

Painful to say it, but I've completely lost my faith in the man. We're giving the same ****ing useless performances in every single position every week. Nothing is changing and we'll go down if it carries on like this. Absolutely unforgiveable, given our position in the summer. There were only two teams that I thought were as bad as us and one of them won at Liverpool yesterday.

3 minutes ago, Corky said:

I think it goes deeper than the manager but as you can't bin all the players then the manager has to face the music. If this was a one-off then you could shrug it off but it's happening in virtually every away game and the home form is dropping too.

This is just it.

People keep talking about our poor away form but our home form is dreadful as well. I think we've got 7 points from our last 6 home games (Chelsea, West Ham, Everton, Man City, Middlesbrough and West Brom). That in itself is borderline relegation form.

1 minute ago, Goober said:

Could have left as a God but if he leaves now he still leaves as a hero. Don't let him take us down, because it's going to happen 

He'll leave with a question mark over his head. Did he win the prem, or was he lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time. Like it or not, but that will be the arguing point about his legacy if he fails this year.

:ranieri: he hasn't failed.

The players have let him down. Ndidi should have been in front of defence in 1st half yet ward-prowse had all midfield to himself.

The rest of last year's heroes have become overpaid flops with no desire. Only gray seems he has something to prove, the rest of them don't have the same desire.

To many high pay contacts players think better than thay are when you look at the stat thay are covering miles less distance to a man than there were last season and at center back with rule changes  Morgan and huth are completely redundent  I blame Claudio completely for not doing anything about this .and as was said last season  buy the players we don't won't any big thim Charles's being brought in  as will upset team morall what good dissision that as proved to be.

He and the players are equally to blame. Their attitude is pathetic, the will to fight is gone but equally he hasn't got a clue how to get them back on side and he evidently has no idea what our system should be this season.

He should go but only on the basis that you can't sack a squad full of players. 

I said he should gob in December, but my posts got removed and my posts were monitored.

December would have been a better time to remove him so that the new manager had a full transfer window.

I will try again - Ranieri has no experience of a relegation battle in the Premier League. We need someone who has that experience and knows the players needed for this specific task. 

Not sure buying players like Ndidi is the right way to go. You need players who have been there and done it. 

I simply cannot believe we have thread after thread of "Claudio out" .... The man has got my club to a place i never even dreamed of and yet it's still not good enough for some of you. 

He has my total backing until the day he decides to retire. 

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

fans have been crying out for him to switch up the formation and he has done  the last few games and the players hve been just as doggo. So it's hard to be overly tough on him tbf...

but  to be reflective instead of reactionary...is it time for someone else to try and motivate the players? 

1 minute ago, 5waller5 said:

I simply cannot believe we have thread after thread of "Claudio out" .... The man has got my club to a place i never even dreamed of and yet it's still not good enough for some of you. 

He has my total backing until the day he decides to retire. 

I'm not after an argument and I truly admire your faith. But answer me one question dude. Would you accept relegation? I truly believe that if we go down we'll do a Leeds / Pompey and remain there for the foreseeable future. 

1 minute ago, MPH said:

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

fans have been crying out for him to switch up the formation and he has done  the last few games and the players hve been just as doggo. So it's hard to be overly tough on him tbf...

but  to be reflective instead of reactionary...is it time for someone else to try and motivate the players? 

What about if you rubbed salt into its gums it would get thirsty pretty quick.

1 minute ago, casablancas said:

I'm not after an argument and I truly admire your faith. But answer me one question dude. Would you accept relegation? I truly believe that if we go down we'll do a Leeds / Pompey and remain there for the foreseeable future. 

Me neither ..... It's starting to really wind me up people being so negative within 6 months of achieving more than we have in 120+ years.

In answer to your question, as bizarre as it may seem, yes i'd stick by him if we were relegated.

Fear for him, before today I've been adamant he keeps the job no matter what. Today I'm coming off that fence, anything less than a win against Derby and I'll have my mind made on him going.

Big problems though, a defence that cannot defend, a midfield that cannot supply and an attack that cannot score!

Archived