Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

Claudio

It's about time tw-ts stop singing champions of England it's embarrassing not a chance against a bang average side can see the sheep doing us easy as half the wan-kers think they are to good for that level thay will find out next season if this is allowed to carry on claudio

Nobody is unsackable. Thanks for everything Claudio, it was an amazing season last year, something I never thought I'd see, and you'll go down as a Leicester legend for that alone. But let's not soar it by watching you take us down to the championship without a fight. It's time for new ideas, fresh blood. You've been given ample opportunity to show you could sort the early season slump, it hasn't even looked remotely like happening, so let's get someone who can.

I think it goes deeper than the manager but as you can't bin all the players then the manager has to face the music. If this was a one-off then you could shrug it off but it's happening in virtually every away game and the home form is dropping too.

Plays a formation today what allows Southampton's full backs to bomb on. Midfield 3 couldn't do the job of looking after Bertrand and Cedric as well as well as their midfield 3. 

Plays Fuchs whose been pants for weeks rather than Chilwell. 

Failed to bring in a centre back or try an alternative from what we have. 

Encourages hoof ball. 

Constantly scapegoated our most creative player. 

We gain a point away from home and win away from home playing 4-3-3, only to ignore that formation. 

Overseen a raft of signings yet to create any impact. 

I think the time has come where he evidently doesn't know what to do to stop this awful run. His chopping and changing evidently show it and he's at a loss at what to do. 

He doesn't have a game plan, set system and I bet he doesn't know his best XI. His stubbornness to continue to play a poor back for is disappointing. 

Something has to change, doesn't necessarily have to be him but we need something new or different which is structured! 

2 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

Has to go.

Doesn't look like he has a grip on the players at all.

Would actually make a change asap I think. But I genuinely dont know who to get in 

Do your last two sentences not contradict each other?

1 minute ago, peterborofox said:

Has to go.

Doesn't look like he has a grip on the players at all.

Would actually make a change asap I think. But I genuinely dont know who to get in 

Noticeable occasions during sky coverage where he's shouting to no reaction from the players. 

Did hear him scream as we hoofed another ball forward 'Go Go Go' ?!?

3 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Plays a formation today what allows Southampton's full backs to bomb on. Midfield 3 couldn't do the job of looking after Bertrand and Cedric as well as well as their midfield 3. 

Plays Fuchs whose been pants for weeks rather than Chilwell. 

Failed to bring in a centre back or try an alternative from what we have. 

Encourages hoof ball. 

Constantly scapegoated our most creative player. 

We gain a point away from home and win away from home playing 4-3-3, only to ignore that formation. 

Overseen a raft of signings yet to create any impact. 

But apart from that he was spot on lol

For me he has to go but not necessarily because its just his fault.  I dont think he can find a way to motivate our useless players right now.  Players are to blame just as much but i suppose we cant fire a bunch of them.

Having said that i cant see the owners sacking him with champs league still to play for. Ideally id just like everyone to pull a finger out and win some bloody  games!

Wouldnt it be something if we won champs league and got relegated lol. Id pretty much die happy then because we could never top that again.

Archived