Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

Claudio

Guest LCFC_World

Strange. Some of the people in this thread was backing him last month lol 

in my opinion he needs to walk. Get Mancini in with his new assistant manager .. pearson

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the inability to capitalise on the clubs stature this summer in terms on QUALITY signings had shafted us. I agree it's time for Claudio to go. I mean a diamond away at Saints who have 2 tricky wingers is a ****ing joke.

12 minutes ago, iancognito said:

Another Claudio topic....really?

Shall we have one about Schmeichel's shite kicking, being beaten by two easy goals in the first half too?

Maybe one about Danny Drinkwater's inability to find his mate with any sort of a pass?

Vardy being static?

Mahrez running into blind alleys all season?

Blame the guys who got a payrise and stopped performing.

I hope you are talking about some Gabonese Alleys because bringing him up right now is not doing any good. Plus, his  replacement is not exactly a " team player"

Just now, Simoken said:

Those who are asking for CR to be sacked.. you are all complete morons.. the game aint even ended yet!! Stfu

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

We are shit and have been all season. 

Ranieri hasn't got a clue how to get us out of this mess.

2 minutes ago, eddylcfc said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the inability to capitalise on the clubs stature this summer in terms on QUALITY signings had shafted us. I agree it's time for Claudio to go. I mean a diamond away at Saints who have 2 tricky wingers is a ****ing joke.

Agree, should have taken the risk, invested big and gone for broke like Man City. We are now below bang average. Sad times when we had such high hopes. 

1 minute ago, Simoken said:

Those who are asking for CR to be sacked.. you are all complete morons.. the game aint even ended yet!! Stfu

Hi mate, im pleased that you have come out of your Coma, get well soon.

2 minutes ago, Simoken said:

Are you actually watching. If you are could you perhaps enlighten us as to where we'll get anything from this game.

The best thing for everyone would be if he said he doesn't know how to turn it round and the club get somebody else in.

Move Ranieri "upstairs", honour his contract and build him a statue outside the ground.

But we will get relegated if he stays as manager.

Archived