Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes21

Liverpool Pre-Match Thread

5 hours ago, UPinCarolina said:

As much as I want us to go out and tonk Liverpool, if we suddenly look like the Leicester of last season I will be irate. 

That's it for me.

We play as we have been and I'll be thinking "there you go, you got rid of the greatest manager this club ever had and you're still crap" or we improve and "well well well what rock have you been hiding that under for the last six months"

I feel very negative towards our players at the moment.

11 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Least we will see Gray start. Claudio must be the only manager in the world who won't start him.

Be interesting to see if Shakespeare has the balls to drop either Wes or Huth though. I doubt it :dry:

Yeah, that's what I'm wondering about too. What, if anything, will be done about central defence. I have a feeling we are going to be battered on Monday.

I'm not so sure Shakespeare will have much choice with change in this game. 

He's with the players, who we know are in control, so I think we'll see what the "senior" players think is the best team on monday.

Kasper

Simpson Morgan Huth Fuchs

Mahrez Drinkwater Ndidi King Gray

Vardy

I'd have Chilwell and Benny in defence, but I just can't see it. 

Either way, can't wait to see the press conference today.

So. What's everyone's thoughts about Monday night with regard to "paying tribute" to Ranieri?

I see already on facebook there is a suggestion that everyone illuminates mobile phone lights and sings "Ranieri" in the 65th minute (his age).

I quite like the idea. Would be nice to demonstrate our support for what he has done for us.

Not sure how the message would be interpreted by the players and owners though...

1 hour ago, stripeyfox said:

So. What's everyone's thoughts about Monday night with regard to "paying tribute" to Ranieri?

I see already on facebook there is a suggestion that everyone illuminates mobile phone lights and sings "Ranieri" in the 65th minute (his age).

I quite like the idea. Would be nice to demonstrate our support for what he has done for us.

Not sure how the message would be interpreted by the players and owners though...

Please don't. The owners have been annoyed by the reaction from certain fans, and have called for our trust in them. Sing the club's name instead.

To be honest I think the lineup will not change that much, but the mentality will.

I think Ranieri has been negative tactically. Expect to see a lot of players flying forward like the early part of last season. Maybe Albrighton and Chilwell as wing backs.

The problem is that Liverpool are very good at attacking too.

I'm expecting goals.

16 minutes ago, seenitall said:

Don't get the Gray worship - he can be effective as a sub but every game I have seen him start he has faded to almost nothing after about 20 mins

This all over, i was surprised in Sevilla that a lot of fans agreed that Gray doesnt deserve to start and people could not understand the hystria surrounding him,i thought i was on my own to be honest! He has potential i agree with that but he is far from the finished artical. For me he doesnt start ahead of Albrighton.

People thinking that CS is going to change the team and drop both centre halves you have to be joking dont you? Absolutely no chance of this. It wouldnt surprise me if the team that starts against Liverpool is the team that finished again Sevilla.

Perosnally I would play

Standard Back 5

DD Amarty N'didi

Alrighton Vardy Mahrez

Archived