Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Yastafox

Next Manager?

1 minute ago, splinterdream said:

Could MON do it for us? What went wrong for him at Villa? He's obviously a master at motivation and we have some promising young players but I think he wouldn't come whilst we're in a relegation scrap

Nothing went wrong for him at Villa. He had an owner who sold every bit of talent he had from under his nose and a set of fans who truly believed they were too good for the top six. Not that I'm saying he should be the choice but why the hell did Merson give his two cent worth on that.

40 minutes ago, tetly said:

Brendon Rodgers would be my first choice plays a nice style of football.

Second choice Garry monk I like I think he would do a good job talented young manager.

Third choice would be Eddie Howe for the same reason as monk.

I don't think we will get anybody that has a job at the moment it will be someone who is out of work.

Paul Clement must come into the swansea theme :o)

If we HAVE to have a new manager until the end of the season, I'd go with Pearson.

However, I think they should leave it to Shakey and if we stay up, bring in someone like Mancini.

I also hope we have a huge clear out over the summer (including Rudkin), regardless of the division we're in.  

Archived