Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Yastafox

Next Manager?

12 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

I don't know what it is but Leicester and Pearson are meant to be. 

We all know Big Nige loves  LCFC and he always seems to have unfinished business. I also feel he may have learned a lot from his experiences

Judging by his brief spell at Derby he didn't seem to learn much. 

Just now, Corky said:

Who are the players though? All those who joined since July 2015 won't have worked with him, Drinkwater didn't appear to be a huge fan, can only think it's Vardy, Schmeichel, Morgan and King. 

Same ones pretending to have not been calling the shots actually calling the shots shocker. 

I'm a Pearson supporter but if this happens, Vichai and Top need to sack themselves and whoever is advising them. Seriously, it's pathetic. Our chase for a manager is as bad as disorganisation when searching for players.

oh oh we want Mancini. Oh oh now we want Hiddink. **** no one wants to come. I know....Hello, Nigel?

why are we ill prepared for **** sake! 

4 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

I'm a Pearson supporter but if this happens, Vichai and Top need to sack themselves and whoever is advising them. Seriously, it's pathetic. Our chase for a manager is as bad as disorganisation when searching for players.

oh oh we want Mancini. Oh oh now we want Hiddink. **** no one wants to come. I know....Hello, Nigel?

why are we ill prepared for **** sake! 

In 12 months time we will probably get Ranieri back. Swings and roundabouts

3 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

In 12 months time we will probably get Ranieri back. Swings and roundabouts

Which is what the issue is. You would hope they didn't just decide this at full time at Sevilla. We've been poor for some time and you would've hoped that they put contingencies into place. This sounding out after the event in such a situation is unacceptable. The wheels should've been in motion for sometime.

3 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Which is what the issue is. You would hope they didn't just decide this at full time at Sevilla. We've been poor for some time and you would've hoped that they put contingencies into place. This sounding out after the event in such a situation is unacceptable. The wheels should've been in motion for sometime.

Maybe they just lost trust in ranieri. Some strange decisions on top of previous strange decisions. perhaps the change of formation before Sevilla was the final straw. especially when we looked so much better when we went to the prepared set up. 

They may not have been looking. would seem neglectful given our circumstances but not impossible 

My heart says Pearson but my head says Hiddink. 

I hope Nige is somewhere enjoying this good press and that it gets him another job. As with MON I think it's best to keep the good memories and not risk them being sullied by a bad run (though if either came back and said up front it was just until the end of the season to keep us up then left with dignity..... I'm almost talking myself into it). 

Of the non-ex managers Hiddink is the one who would fill me with the most confidence. Though I'm all for giving Shakespeare a couple of games. 

2 minutes ago, Louise said:

My heart says Pearson but my head says Hiddink. 

I hope Nige is somewhere enjoying this good press and that it gets him another job. As with MON I think it's best to keep the good memories and not risk them being sullied by a bad run (though if either came back and said up front it was just until the end of the season to keep us up then left with dignity..... I'm almost talking myself into it). 

Of the non-ex managers Hiddink is the one who would fill me with the most confidence. Though I'm all for giving Shakespeare a couple of games. 

My thoughts exactly!

1 minute ago, Papasmurf said:

Vichai and Top need to sack themselves

Should I be responding to that instead?

Was it you at the training ground earlier with the whiteboard?

Your response was daft because you chose not to read the remainder of the post and assumed I was clearly only a Pearson supporter when in fact I'm against him being re-hired.

Archived