Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Yastafox

Next Manager?

36 minutes ago, Robin JD Popley said:

In that Telegraph article it mentions Vitor Pereira too...

He's the sort of person that is only getting mentioned because the Hull manager is doing well.... it's not a bad shout but he only joined 1860 in January.

3 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Stickwith Shakey till rest of season.    Then try and get Sean Dyche in summer.    Will have taken Burnley as far as he can and always quite respectful to the Foxes in interviews.

Really? I think he hates us,still bitter we won the championship then stayed up both times at their expense. Not saying I wouldn't want him as I think he's a good manager but he has always taken digs at lcfc about money among other things. 

3 hours ago, 4everfox said:

Have you got a case of paulmersonitis? We are the Champions of England man not Crystal bleeding Palace. I'd rather give it to Shakespeare if we aren't going for anyone prestigious. 

Agreed but what top managers are going to be willing to come to our club at this current time. It's almost a poison chalice for any of the top managers since relegation will probably reflect badly on them even though it won't necessarily be their fault.

And Gary Monk has proven himself at Swansea and Leeds. I don't think it's ridiculous at all, since he's an up and coming manager who would potentially be willing to take the risk and if it doesn't work out stay and help us grow as we rebuild

7 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Really? I think he hates us,still bitter we won the championship then stayed up both times at their expense. Not saying I wouldn't want him as I think he's a good manager but he has always taken digs at lcfc about money among other things. 

Sorry I had missed that.    Perhaps he had to acknowledge  our fine play in the home game against them.    Not seen too many games like  that this year.

Brendon Rodgers would be my first choice plays a nice style of football.

Second choice Garry monk I like I think he would do a good job talented young manager.

Third choice would be Eddie Howe for the same reason as monk.

I don't think we will get anybody that has a job at the moment it will be someone who is out of work.

1 minute ago, tetly said:

Brendon Rodgers would be my first choice plays a nice style of football.

Second choice Garry monk I like I think he would do a good job talented young manager.

Third choice would be Eddie Howe for the same reason as monk.

I don't think we will get anybody that has a job at the moment it will be someone who is out of work.

And none of those are realistically going to come here.

21 minutes ago, shailen said:

Agreed but what top managers are going to be willing to come to our club at this current time. It's almost a poison chalice for any of the top managers since relegation will probably reflect badly on them even though it won't necessarily be their fault.

And Gary Monk has proven himself at Swansea and Leeds. I don't think it's ridiculous at all, since he's an up and coming manager who would potentially be willing to take the risk and if it doesn't work out stay and help us grow as we rebuild

I honestly believe Craig Shakespeare could do as good a job as Gary Monk so it's a no from me. Taking into account what the owners apparently prefer I'd say that rules him out anyway, and I really wouldn't be surprised if we ended up with Roy Hodgson after being rejected by about four or five others.

Archived