Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Yastafox

Next Manager?

Those with bets be perpared to fight your bookie! it depends on the wording Leicester put out to what market you have actually back as most will say next permanent manager and if Leicester come out with caretaker until the end of the season then you wont get paid out.

1 minute ago, goose2010 said:

Those will bets be perpared to fight your bookie! it depends on the wording Leicester put out to what market you have actually back as most will say next permanent manager and if Leicester come out with caretaker until the end of the season then you wont get paid out.

Mine's with paddy power, they pay out interim/caretaker managers as long as they manage a minimum of 10 games! Should just about squeeze in!

19 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

Champions League Final?

Meh I wouldn't want to see him in a suit. When you think about suits they are the most rubbish every day wear ever. They are crap in the cold, wet and heat, not very comfortable in comparison to other clothing.... Why bother?

I agree with you on that. Wearing a suit doesn't make you a good manager 

Just now, Johnthefoxrayner said:

I agree with you on that. Wearing a suit doesn't make you a good manager 

And the least practical pitch side attire I can think of - low performance in every way except perhaps the biggots who insist on it for spectacle's sake!

Can't stand jobs that make me wear a suit - you are paying for me and not the clothes I turn up in. I do like wearing suits and have them tailored but I wear them for myself and occasions where I deem a suit appropriate attire! Weddings & Funerals in the main!

2 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

And the least practical pitch side attire I can think of - low performance in every way except perhaps the biggots who insist on it for spectacle's sake!

Can't stand jobs that make me wear a suit - you are paying for me and not the clothes I turn up in. I do like wearing suits and have them tailored but I wear them for myself and occasions where I deem a suit appropriate attire! Weddings & Funerals in the main!

You'd have him running up and down the touch line in biker gear!

lol

8 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

You'd have him running up and down the touch line in biker gear!

lol

Ha, no that sounds a bit sexual. I just think a tracky and a set of waterproofs are a little more conducive to the setting - the one thing Big Nige had right.

I can't express how happy I was to see this.......my Norwich supporting son has gone very quiet after his p155 taking at the thoughts of us getting Hodgson. lol

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4077492/Norwich-manager-Alex-Neil-given-two-games-save-job-Canaries-eye-former-England-boss-Roy-Hodgson.html

10 hours ago, goose2010 said:

Those with bets be perpared to fight your bookie! it depends on the wording Leicester put out to what market you have actually back as most will say next permanent manager and if Leicester come out with caretaker until the end of the season then you wont get paid out.

Surely shakey will have a manager contract until the end of the season at least. Then if the owners see fit, another starting after the end if he does well. That's the permanent manager. However short. Who's to say how long the manager lasts. Also if the bookies rules were determined by words, why would they close their books? Surely they would still be open on every body. Tbh if it was that shakey was just to end of season, he would be about 33/1 permanent, not 1/10

1 minute ago, ktfox59 said:

Surely shakey will have a manager contract until the end of the season at least. Then if the owners see fit, another starting after the end if he does well. That's the permanent manager. However short. Who's to say how long the manager lasts. Also if the bookies rules were determined by words, why would they close their books? Surely they would still be open on every body. Tbh if it was that shakey was just to end of season, he would be about 33/1 permanent, not 1/10

and my £1200 is bet at hills and paddy power, where correctly it was said that it just had to be 10 consecutive games to qualify worst case scenario( as in the owners kept him a game at a time

William hill rules say any individual publically announced to manage for 10 or more games will be deemed as win bets. Should that manger be sacked after 5 say, the bet will still stand(obviously) and bets for or candidates will still be lost bets. 

6 hours ago, norwichfox said:

I can't express how happy I was to see this.......my Norwich supporting son has gone very quiet after his p155 taking at the thoughts of us getting Hodgson. lol

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4077492/Norwich-manager-Alex-Neil-given-two-games-save-job-Canaries-eye-former-England-boss-Roy-Hodgson.html

You have a Norwich supporting son?

Shame on you.  What went wrong?

1 minute ago, murphy said:

You have a Norwich supporting son?

Shame on you.  What went wrong?

perhaps something I caught from your mum?........Oh and  it gets worse, my grandson is a Villa supporter lol

6 hours ago, lgfualol said:

Luis Enrique will never come here. He's one of these managers that would probably be a disaster without high calibre players lol 

He did a very good job with Celta.

Archived