Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Players Twitter

I am not saying i believe the media but i also don't fall for all these generic social media posts.

Social Media is a very strong and dangerous world amongst footballers and it is without doubt the players have been instructed on when and what to post.

The only exemption to this is the post from Albrightons Mrs - I believe that to be totally genuine and not scripted by the club.

Just now, sphericalfox said:

i've posted on twitter about this, but where the hell is Fuchs? He's social media-meister.

The same Fuchs who showed a clear disrespect when he drenched Claudio in champagne at the press conference?

Anyway, he only posts when its to promote his clothing brand etc

16 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

I am not saying i believe the media but i also don't fall for all these generic social media posts.

Social Media is a very strong and dangerous world amongst footballers and it is without doubt the players have been instructed on when and what to post.

The only exemption to this is the post from Albrightons Mrs - I believe that to be totally genuine and not scripted by the club.

Totally agree.

In these days of huge pay packets and spoiled bratlike behaviour throughout football, Marc Albrighton seems a genuine, honest and thoroughly likeable bloke. Well done to Mrs Albrighton.

4 minutes ago, Max Wall said:

Totally agree.

In these days of huge pay packets and spoiled bratlike behaviour throughout football, Marc Albrighton seems a genuine, honest and thoroughly likeable bloke. Well done to Mrs Albrighton.

I don't do twitter,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, What did she say

Did Drinkwater put anything out or Huth

33 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

The same Fuchs who showed a clear disrespect when he drenched Claudio in champagne at the press conference?

Does any of his clothing line result in you losing two yards of pace and all your positional sense when you wear it?

1 hour ago, adejo92 said:

I imagine he is waiting to get Ranieri in a 'no Fuchs given' tshirt so he can sell the video to the Lad Bible.

Fuchs has had cross words with Ranieri this season. When he was hauled off at half time a few weeks back there was aggro but it's to be expected at times between boss and player. He's seemed odd for a few months now, wonder if all is well off the pitch with him.

they waited 2 days to start tweeting!!.. At least half of them are snakes..Kasper, Vards, Morgan, Drinky..

Don't believe young players like Gray, Chiwell could say anything anyway..also dont believe Mehrez, Simpson, Huth were in above camp either 

10 minutes ago, Zola said:

they waited 2 days to start tweeting!!.. At least half of them are snakes..Kasper, Vards, Morgan, Drinky..

Don't believe young players like Gray, Chiwell could say anything anyway..also dont believe Mehrez, Simpson, Huth were in above camp either 

They were likely told not to say anything for 24 hours because no one did anything to begin with. As others have said, Albrighton's missus post is probably the most genuine thing you will read. 

6 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

The word hurtful is beimg bandied about to try abd shut down questions 

Hurtful is when millionaires point fingers instead of working on their own flaws

It's also a word used when supporters believe any random piece of bullshit or accusation printed in the rags.

9 minutes ago, bovril said:

I was wondering this, what with his family in America and everything.

Don't get me wrong it must be hard at times for him, but why would it become more of an issue this season and not last? Especially as he as retired from international so likely to see them more. 

Theres been few occassions this this season I thought his attitude/body posture as seemed off with CR. 

5 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

They were likely told not to say anything for 24 hours because no one did anything to begin with. As others have said, Albrighton's missus post is probably the most genuine thing you will read. 

Don't believe that they were told not to post anything. Some players were posting that were not in 16 for the next games etc..And you said by yourself ..missus was most genuine of them all..

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Fuchs has had cross words with Ranieri this season. When he was hauled off at half time a few weeks back there was aggro but it's to be expected at times between boss and player. He's seemed odd for a few months now, wonder if all is well off the pitch with him.

i presume he's just waiting to leave this season and go to America for NFL.

Archived