Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Players Twitter

26 minutes ago, Bert said:

Pretty sure they've all been on a media ban until instructed otherwise and then all been asked to post something along similar lines. They've all thanked him for what happened last season, they've all wished him the best and added their own little personal touch. Maybe cynical from me but I'm not daft enough to think that this is all a coincidence.  

It's how it reads to me. This is a carefully managed PR exercise from the club, there's no chance they would have let them shoot from the hip straight away Thursday night, best to give it a bit of time to get the stories straight and consistent. It's how most big organisations in business/politics do it. My only surprise is that they didn't all do it Friday evening when Kasper and Shinji went as a 24 hour wait looks better than a 36/48 hour wait. Not that it matters too much by that point i guess. 

Yep definitely a coordinated effort by the club heirachy... Tbh only Benny's and shinjis responses seem genuine.

Rest of them are just to placate the watching eyes of media witchunt and fans.

Fact vardy was active before his message speaks volumes.

Drinky, vardy, Morgan and Kasper are the ringleaders

Let's just hope they perform now that they got what they wanted

20 hours ago, lcfcben76 said:

Just seen Amartey's, seems very similar to previous ones from others, copied or evidence the club have promoted it??

PR guy said "here's the template.,, just add in freely & try not to use the word gratitude  ..don;'t just cut-n-paste"

:thumbup:

3 hours ago, Melbourne Fuchs said:

The one from Albrighton's Mrs was just sad, he really doesn't seem like the type of bloke to go behind Ranieri's back. It was also nice to see Vardy acknowledge that the team is underperforming.

A footballer (non LCFC) close to Albrighton messaged me today to say he was in bits over the stories as they were profoundly not true. I only know Albrighton very loosely through a few interviews we've done and I can't believe he'd get involved in any knifing of Ranieri. I'm not sure any player knifing has been done. The owners knew the players weren't massively behind the manager but that doesn't mean they tried to get him the sack by bad mouthing him to the bigwigs. That said, one current player did tell me a while back the atmosphere in the dressing room was very poor.

1 hour ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

A footballer (non LCFC) close to Albrighton messaged me today to say he was in bits over the stories as they were profoundly not true. I only know Albrighton very loosely through a few interviews we've done and I can't believe he'd get involved in any knifing of Ranieri. I'm not sure any player knifing has been done. The owners knew the players weren't massively behind the manager but that doesn't mean they tried to get him the sack by bad mouthing him to the bigwigs. That said, one current player did tell me a while back the atmosphere in the dressing room was very poor.

Be surprised if it was him baring in mind the last manager didn't give him a sniff

Hardly fair to blame one or the other when we don't know. When and if a reason comes out, we'll likely be told issues were left open, communication was poor and the distance of comparative thought gave way to poor play from a lack of game plan to follow.....just my thoughts from what I've seen on the pitch 

Pleased players messaged CR regardless of  how genuine other individuals perceive them to be

4 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

For what it's worth I can corroborate this entirely as one of only 2 links I have in to the current set up is Albrighton. 

The witch hunt needs to stop and we need to back the team stoically for the ramainder of the season because if the atmosphere turns toxic inside the stadium we're finished, no one wants that.

As for who's done the backstabbing maybe no one has, maybe the owners noticed a few things wrong and approached the senior players in the squad and asked them a few difficult questions, as the players bosses they would expect an honest answer and or opinion.

Get behind the team and club and look forwards because as with Pearsons sacking no one really knows what happened despite media speculation and the reasons could be full justified

1 minute ago, Vlad the Fox said:

The which hunt needs to stop and we need to back the team stoically for the ramainder of the season because if the atmosphere turns toxic inside the stadium we're finished, no one wants that.

As for who's done the backstabbing maybe no one has, maybe the owners noticed a few things wrong and approached the senior players in the squad and asked them a few difficult questions, as the players bosses they would expect an honest answer and or opinion.

Get behind the team and club and look forwards because as with Pearsons sacking no one really knows what happened despite media speculation and the reasons could be full justified

Which Witch are you referring to?

6 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Thank you for the info regarding Albrighton, the abilty of the media to shape public opinion is scary sometimes.

I've never been one for empty social media platitudes. They mean nothing to me, throwaway and take seconds to compose. Show us on the pitch your appreciation for the former manager.

57 minutes ago, Tuna said:

I've never been one for empty social media platitudes. They mean nothing to me, throwaway and take seconds to compose. Show us on the pitch your appreciation for the former manager.

People like Jamie 'Hello' Vardys And Riyad Wantaway Mahrez need to ensure they're looked pin favourably for future career reasons. 

8 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

I think the paper pulled names out of a hat. I don't think he has that character about him. There were individuals who instigated this more profoundly than others that's a certainty though. 

I suspect it was a difficult place to be in the team when individuals around you are dragging their heels, hardly the place to motivate yourself to try perform yourself.

This toxicity needs purging. 

12 hours ago, Bert said:

Pretty sure they've all been on a media ban until instructed otherwise and then all been asked to post something along similar lines. They've all thanked him for what happened last season, they've all wished him the best and added their own little personal touch. Maybe cynical from me but I'm not daft enough to think that this is all a coincidence.  

Would be a very sensible approach considering the s*** storm that commenced after the sacking and the many totally unproven allegations.

Archived