Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

New Vichai statement

54 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I'm seeing this a little differently personally. Why has it taken so long to realize that there was a major problem at the club, a 'poison' so to speak, before doing anything about it? 

Action should have been taken weeks ago by a football club that seems to have become inept from top (no pun intended) to bottom. 

I'm also really worried that the search for the replacement seems to be starting NOW......?

Too late.

These owners have been fantastic for the football club, are good people, solid people.

But over this debacle, I'm afraid the whole management of the club looks to have been rotten. I don't blame the owners as much as those employed by them. Whelan, Rudkin, etc...what the fook have they been doing?

Probably distracted with everything going on in Thailand? Plus, probably tried to see if anything changed... were in a complete shit state and sack him 3/4 of the way through the season and they are getting slack of everyone, can you imagine if they done in back in December

16 minutes ago, MrSpaM said:

Do you honestly think they didn't try this multiple times?

I've seen no evidence that they did have multiple meetings, especially as the Owners have been out of the Country for weeks.

As mentioned above, deplorable action from the players after last season....

The statement pleases but all disappoints me. 

Its good to know what a lot have feared that there is a lot of shit going on at the club beyond just Ranieri, hopefully we might see some big changes to ensure the club gets back on track. 

Dissappinted in the amount of abuse he got and now the need to remove his account over it. Those comments does not reflect the voice of real Leicester city fans and I hope he realises this (it's good he is prepared to read comments though). If they because of the shit being thrown at the we really are truly ****ed... I'm sure Ranieri won't come back and take over the club or manage for pennies if we are financially struggling. 

1 hour ago, Al-aLondon-Foxile said:

Why dose it? I'm not and it doesn't appeal to me, but it's a modern way of keeping in touch with the masses. For someone in his position, with a global business it makes complete sense. It's not like you can say he sits around playing on social media and watching Jeremy Kyle is it, he probably works his arse off. 

There are more appropriate ways to keep in touch with the masses, and his statement, while heart-warming, looks unprofessional, poorly written and above all it just exposes him to abuse - to the point where he makes a childish statement about leaving Instagram

2 minutes ago, jon1bc said:

There are more appropriate ways to keep in touch with the masses, and his statement, while heart-warming, looks unprofessional, poorly written and above all it just exposes him to abuse - to the point where he makes a childish statement about leaving Instagram

How good is your Thai?

7 minutes ago, Pasty1 said:

I've seen no evidence that they did have multiple meetings, especially as the Owners have been out of the Country for weeks.

As mentioned above, deplorable action from the players after last season....

Apart from the various quotes from players that meetings had taken place...

Well said indeed.

No doubt much of the abuse is coming from people with handles like Mesanti Cazozil or Zlapaul Pogbahimovic, but im not going to pretend a fair bit isn't from thoughtless City fans.

Don't know what the state of play with Rudkin is but if they are not auditing his work at all or are blindly backing him that's a bit worrying too.

As much as I love Claudio his time was just about up. He won the premiership with NP's team and everything went Leicesters way. No need for management interference. This season he's had to make decisions and mostly got them wrong in player recruitment and team selection. He's a lovely guy and I thank him for everything he's done though. 

1 minute ago, Long Eaton Fox said:

As much as I love Claudio his time was just about up. He won the premiership with NP's team and everything went Leicesters way. No need for management interference. This season he's had to make decisions and mostly got them wrong in player recruitment and team selection. He's a lovely guy and I thank him for everything he's done though. 

Perfectly put

Do the owners know what has been going on allegedly behind the scenes with unhappy players etc that is John Rudkin's job and he will do anything to feather his own nest he is the problem at the club. Rudkin should be going as well the man is a menace

2 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

Claudio had the media eating from the palm of his hand, in their eyes he could do no wrong after taking little old Leicester to the title, but there is more to this than meets the eye.

i hope the Thais don't get to offended by the backlash.

Rudkin is meant to have built a close friendship with the chairman, I hope he gets the bullet next

You and me both...

1 hour ago, Pasty1 said:

Didn't HAVE to sack him.....

Should have got all the players and backroom staff together and sorted it out....

Look what they achieved together last season...... It taints all the success....

Its not the owners fault and whatever talks you have you cant force childish cvnts to like someone.

Seems it started before the end of last season. If they can't get on while winning a title you have no chance.

1 hour ago, Foxes1 said:

Do the owners know what has been going on allegedly behind the scenes with unhappy players etc that is John Rudkin's job and he will do anything to feather his own nest he is the problem at the club. Rudkin should be going as well the man is a menace

Think I would be happier with that, hearing too much about that chap that makes me uncomfortable .

The other thing in all of this that staggers me is that the young Ayiawatt appears to have no planned replacement and is happy to run the Club without a manager at such a crucial time of the season. Does he really know what he is doing or is he being pressured from certain quarters.

From giving Claudio the kiss of death (is unwavering support only last week) to taking the decision last night is to put it mildly, unbelievable.

7 hours ago, StanSP said:

These were just some of the comments on the other Insta post last night:

Don't blame him for getting off social media now. Players should do likewise.

'**** you Chinese dumbass'

Oh the irony lol

27 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

The other thing in all of this that staggers me is that the young Ayiawatt appears to have no planned replacement and is happy to run the Club without a manager at such a crucial time of the season. Does he really know what he is doing or is he being pressured from certain quarters.

From giving Claudio the kiss of death (is unwavering support only last week) to taking the decision last night is to put it mildly, unbelievable.

I'm not quiet understanding why Top seems to have nothing to say either. His dad seems to have snatched the reigns from him

4 hours ago, jon1bc said:

Proves it's not been through any PR people though. God forbid, but it is the Donald Trump approach! :(

Archived