Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

New Vichai statement

We have to remember that Leicester and every other team are no longer just football clubs. They are a business and ran like a business. This is what people will always struggle with. 

41 minutes ago, jon1bc said:

Why on earth is he even on IG in the first place, beggars belief 

Why dose it? I'm not and it doesn't appeal to me, but it's a modern way of keeping in touch with the masses. For someone in his position, with a global business it makes complete sense. It's not like you can say he sits around playing on social media and watching Jeremy Kyle is it, he probably works his arse off. 

The owners are the only people I held above Ranieri in the respect stakes.

Anyone uttering negatives about them needs to take a long hard look at themselves.

The fact it is these guys in charge is now my only reason for positivity.

The players on the other hand, well they can take a run and jump at the moment.

I'm seeing this a little differently personally. Why has it taken so long to realize that there was a major problem at the club, a 'poison' so to speak, before doing anything about it? 

Action should have been taken weeks ago by a football club that seems to have become inept from top (no pun intended) to bottom. 

I'm also really worried that the search for the replacement seems to be starting NOW......?

Too late.

These owners have been fantastic for the football club, are good people, solid people.

But over this debacle, I'm afraid the whole management of the club looks to have been rotten. I don't blame the owners as much as those employed by them. Whelan, Rudkin, etc...what the fook have they been doing?

100% behind the owners, as far as im concerned they have always done the right thing for LCFC , Ive waited a long time for premier football and under Claudio i dont think we would have got it for next season. What he did for us was absolutely fantastic but we should have been looking at an easy season not one where we are looking over our shoulders at the sides below us. Well done Claudio we will love you for the legend that you will become here but LCFC comes first

8 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I'm seeing this a little differently personally. Why has it taken so long to realize that there was a major problem at the club, a 'poison' so to speak, before doing anything about it? 

Action should have been taken weeks ago by a football club that seems to have become inept from top (no pun intended) to bottom. 

I'm also really worried that the search for the replacement seems to be starting NOW......?

Too late.

These owners have been fantastic for the football club, are good people, solid people.

But over this debacle, I'm afraid the whole management of the club looks to have been rotten. I don't blame the owners as much as those employed by them. Whelan, Rudkin, etc...what the fook have they been doing?

They knew there was a problem, but they desperately didn't want to sack him.... I didn't want to sack him, I wanted him to perform. But the last few weeks has just finished it off for everyone clearly.

It's an awful decision to make and easy for us to say on here, I wanted him gone months ago. But it's easy to say that, the reality it a lot harder when you're the one who has to deal with the fall out.

They've been rewarded previously by sticking with managers and I'm sure they hoped the same would happen. But we're at breaking point now and it either had to happen or we just accepted relegation.

12 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Too late.

I agree with Babs in reply to your post col ...    and maybe the new man is already there ! ...    If there was a bit of a revolt by the players or at least a total lack of confidence then just by him going things might improve ...    and they all love Shakey.    It was a big big decision and they couldn't afford to make a mistake.   I think we should still trust them 100%.

Just now, Babylon said:

They knew there was a problem, but they desperately didn't want to sack him.... I didn't want to sack him, I wanted him to perform. But the last few weeks has just finished it off for everyone clearly.

It's an awful decision to make and easy for us to say on here, I wanted him gone months ago. But it's easy to say that, the reality it a lot harder when you're the one who has to deal with the fall out.

They've been rewarded previously by sticking with managers and I'm sure they hoped the same would happen. But we're at breaking point now and it either had to happen or we just accepted relegation.

I getcha Babs but cmon, football is a ruthless business. Other clubs bit the bullet some time ago and of course, whether the incumbents will turn around the fortunes of Hull, Swansea, Palace etc remains to be seen.

You know and I know that it was apparent that we were in trouble weeks ago. Perhaps 'breaking point' was reached way before now if truth be told.

Im concerned it's been left too late, that the signs have been ignored (or at least, glossed over) and we will go down anyway.

Football isn't a sentimental game. 

1 hour ago, Tuna said:

on insta

I hope that he knows that pretty much no Leicester fan would give him a hard time. Anyone giving him crap will almost certainly be a troll or a fan of another club. I also hope that he reads this forum and realizes that 99.9% of fans love the owners.

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

I getcha Babs but cmon, football is a ruthless business. Other clubs bit the bullet some time ago and of course, whether the incumbents will turn around the fortunes of Hull, Swansea, Palace etc remains to be seen.

You know and I know that it was apparent that we were in trouble weeks ago. Perhaps 'breaking point' was reached way before now if truth be told.

Im concerned it's been left too late, that the signs have been ignored (or at least, glossed over) and we will go down anyway.

Football isn't a sentimental game. 

I'm with you, it's a bit easier for Hull, Swansea Palace etc as they didn't win the league though.

I back the owners to do what they feel is right, then know the ins and outs of everything. Maybe it's too late, maybe it wouldn't have made a difference I don't know. I'm not going to worry too much about it.

19 hours ago, Pasty1 said:

Didn't HAVE to sack him.....

Should have got all the players and backroom staff together and sorted it out....

Look what they achieved together last season...... It taints all the success....

obviously they have tried that ,einstein

since the waterloo game v Swansea.  didn't worked Pal.

Poor sods, they’ve been forced into a 'damned if you do, damned if you don’t' situation with Ranieri because everyone beneath them has dropped the ball. All they’re trying to do... have done thus far is make their club successful (and of course profitable). Now they’re the number 1 villains to the masses of pitch fork wielding muppets. It beggars belief. 

If the story I've heard and there are many being bandied about, that the players went to the Chairman after the Sevilla game to complain about Ranieri and hsi tactics it is deplorable. And even more so if this action has been precipitated by them.

The players are not the hiring and firing agents and they all need to take a long hard look at themselves as to why they have performed so badly this season. They are very few bright sparks among the whole of the squad and it is they who have let Leicester City down.

We all knew after the very first game of the season against Hull that things were going to be different this season but the players have fallen well short of what is expected.

2 minutes ago, Pasty1 said:

Didn't HAVE to sack him.....

Should have got all the players and backroom staff together and sorted it out....

Look what they achieved together last season...... It taints all the success....

Do you honestly think they didn't try this multiple times?

Archived