Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Woy?

4 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Perhaps it's a conspiracy...leak approaches to dreadful candidates to make bringing Pearson back easier to the non pearsonites...

or a way of getting the team fired up for Shakey in the Hull game... genius

Guardian - timestamp 22.34 tonight

Craig Shakespeare is set to be given the opportunity to prove he is capable of taking charge of Leicester City until the end of the season, despite the Premier League champions holding talks with Roy Hodgson about the prospect of becoming their manager.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/feb/28/roy-hodgson-leicester-city-manager-england

3 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Perhaps it's a conspiracy...leak approaches to dreadful candidates to make bringing Pearson back easier to the non pearsonites...

Tbh. If it turned out to be true, I just can't understand the thinking. First time in ages we have a great result, after the drama resulting in Claudio's sacking, then they go for the one man who will alienate fans further. Wtf is running their PR office? Donald Trump? I wonder if all this coup thing maybe involving Shakey, is having a bearing on their decision making here. Get him to do all the hard work in getting the team back on track, to ultimately just appoint someone else

At this point in time I'm strongly convinced that the best thing to do would be to give it to Shakespeare and bring back Chris Powell as assistant manager as I think getting Walsh back is out of the question. Maybe we could sack Rudkin and then give him a call? Director of Football/Assistant Manager. 

3 minutes ago, midland_red said:

Craig Shakespeare is set to be given the opportunity to prove he is capable of taking charge of Leicester City until the end of the season, despite the Premier League champions holding talks with Roy Hodgson about the prospect of becoming their manager.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/feb/28/roy-hodgson-leicester-city-manager-england

Looks promising??

5 minutes ago, midland_red said:

Pray we beat Hull and Sevilla... Then it's Shakeys! 

6 minutes ago, midland_red said:

Thank fvck for that.

I have seen it happen so many times with these caretaker managers. They step in, get a couple of good results and get the job - but they can never keep it going over a longer period of time. So definitely not Shakespeare as permanent manager but I'm sure he will do well whilst we look for somebody else.

59 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

If we get until the Hull game, as much as we can, let's chant Shakespeares name. Hopefully the owners will notice.

Shakespeare, wherever you may be,

Behind Pearson or Ranieri,

Now it's time, to lead the team,

and win the ****ing champions league.

(Lord of the Dance, obviously)

16 minutes ago, David Lowe said:

I have seen it happen so many times with these caretaker managers. They step in, get a couple of good results and get the job - but they can never keep it going over a longer period of time. So definitely not Shakespeare as permanent manager but I'm sure he will do well whilst we look for somebody else.

Mikey Adams?

Archived