Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Woy?

3 minutes ago, Goutboy said:

32 years of supporting Leicester through all sorts of shit... this would be the straw that breaks the camels back. Might have to give up football all together if they appoint this clown. 

Mark maghee has just been fired. Rather have him 

Or anyone

or any living object. Is that octopus still alive from the World Cup?

No, it died.

I'd still prefer it over Hodgson.

I'd take a dream team of Pleat, Taylor and Megson over Hodgson. 

1 minute ago, Moksky said:

they are almost certainly following up on the Mail's exclusive, rather than having any stories of their own, especially as most ot the Torygraph's reporters have been sacked to save money

5 minutes ago, Goutboy said:

32 years of supporting Leicester through all sorts of shit... this would be the straw that breaks the camels back. Might have to give up football all together if they appoint this clown. 

Mark maghee has just been fired. Rather have him 

Or anyone

or any living object. Is that octopus still alive from the World Cup?

I think it drowned, but even now, it may be better tactician than woy.

This is the bloke that told Harry Kane, one of England's most prolific goalscorers to take free kicks and corners and oversaw one of England's most embarrassing losses.

How can you go from champions to appointing a dinosaur like Hodgson. I'd genuinely rather have Sven back.

I can see it now, him and Sammy Lee slouched on our bench collecting their pension.

Oh god I feel sick. 

Archived