Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Woy?

6 minutes ago, walkerleeds said:

Can anyone think of a simple and catchy anti-woy song for Saturday?! Please?!

To the tune of Ranieri (i.e.  Volare)

Woy Hodgson. Whoa-oh.

Fook off son. No-oh-oh-oh.

Played Vardy on the wing

Put Drinky in the bin

16 minutes ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

Thanks for the info. Do you know if there are any other candidates due to hold talks? I feel sick at the prospect of Hodgson coming in. :sick:

That I don't know. I knew as of last night NP had not been approached

Just now, worthosoriginals said:

Thank fk it's only the daily mail.

Had me worried for a bit.

sadly the Mail's sports coverage is top notch. (its the rest of the paper that isn't) - and they had the CR sacking story first. I think this is real

(Mrs Robinson / Here's to you Danny Drinkwater)

Here's to you Woy Hodgson,

Leicester doesn't want you here, No

No, No, No!

(2 Unlimited / Riyad, Riyad Riyad... / Kolo/Yaya Toure)

No no, no no no no, no no no no, no no, no no Hodgson!

Look - panic ye not just yet. If you watch the odds on the next manager it's not likely to happen until the favourite becomes long odds on (say 1/3 or shorter than that). To date we have had Mancini around even money on Friday and Saturday then the same with big Nige until Monday and now we have Woy at around the same price. Until he goes really short; nothing is doing. If I were you put a few quid on Shakey although we have lost the value in that just now but bound to be him if we beat Dull on Saturday. Pray for a Dull win please.  

4 minutes ago, TK95 said:

Only four people - Leicester's chairman Khun Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha, vice chairman Khun Aiyawatt Srivaddhanaprabha, chief executive Susan Wheeler and director of football Jon Rudkin - are involved in discussions about the future manager, although none of those are divulging any information about the process.

Susan Wheeler Dealer lol

32 years of supporting Leicester through all sorts of shit... this would be the straw that breaks the camels back. Might have to give up football all together if they appoint this clown. 

Mark maghee has just been fired. Rather have him 

Or anyone

or any living object. Is that octopus still alive from the World Cup?

Archived