Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Woy?

9 minutes ago, 4everfox said:

I'd like us to sign Frank Ribery just to hear Hodgson have a go saying his name, can't think of any better ones. 

Apparently we're scouting the Queen of the South captain, John Rankin. 

Wot we want to do is win football games. We know they can win football games and we will wun and wun until we win, and with lot of wunning and winning we will weach safety and play with thwee at the back with two full back wringers as wingers and a wight sided player weaching high speeds cwossing to wardy who we know can weach cwosses with what I saw against the weds the other night. 

I hope these Thai owners are not getting carried away by the fact he was the England manager, we need Shakey in charge right now, he seems to know the players inside out, last thing any of us want is Woy

We need to be heard by the owner before its too late, hashtag #SayNoToWoy #LCFC Spread the social media message guys !

We are in a very odd predicament at this time.

We are champions of England and whilst we have massively underperformed this season, the Leicester job could be a great job because we have the potential to be a solid top 8 team, challenging for europe and domestic cups.  In order to do that we need a certain type of manager.

We have 12 games left and are by no means assured of our premier league status which is essential to our growth.  If we do end up in the Championship then the calibre of manager we could attract is different to that of a progressive premier league club.

For that reason, we need someone to do a job until the end of the season and be then willing to stand aside when the new guy comes in during the summer.  My preference is for Shakespeare to remain as he fits the bill perfectly but our options away from Shakey are limited to basically Woy, Hiddink and (maybe) Pardew.

In short, I can understand why Hodgson is on the list and why he wouldn't necessarily be a bad choice but we need stability, familiarity, consistency and togetherness so please, let's get through the hull game and then announce Shakey until the end of the season. 

Just now, MC Prussian said:

Paulo Sousa

Ian Holloway

Martin Allen

Rob Kelly

Craig Levein

Dave Bassett

Peter Taylor

Mark McGhee

David Pleat

Frank McLintock

Chances are he did.

Nothing (in my imagination) can surpass the owl horror. Nothing. And if it's to end with Woy then what's the point of sacking Ranieri? 

Archived