Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Woy?

1 minute ago, EnglishOxide said:

This is the bloke that told Harry Kane, one of England's most prolific goalscorers to take free kicks and corners and oversaw one of England's most embarrassing losses.

How can you go from champions to appointing a dinosaur like Hodgson. I'd genuinely rather have Sven back.

I can see it now, him and Sammy Lee slouched on our bench collecting their pension.

Oh god I feel sick. 

and tried his utter best to avoid playing Vardy at the very height of his power

3 minutes ago, EnglishOxide said:

This is the bloke that told Harry Kane, one of England's most prolific goalscorers to take free kicks and corners and oversaw one of England's most embarrassing losses.

How can you go from champions to appointing a dinosaur like Hodgson. I'd genuinely rather have Sven back.

I can see it now, him and Sammy Lee slouched on our bench collecting their pension.

Oh god I feel sick. 

Think Kane took them as it was his ball

3 minutes ago, benpicko said:

If the options are between Hodgson and Pardew how about they just dissolve the club now and save us all the pain

No, just keep Shakespeare in charge until a credible manager comes along. Or just keep Shakespeare if it turns out to be him

2 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

No, but I'm in the middle of drafting an open letter...

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Time for an open letter...

lol

I'm all over it :thumbup:

Please god no. His turgid possession based football is the complete opposite of what our team is about. It worked with Barcelona because they had the best players in the world, trying to do it with England was never going to work. Not only did he make England shit and lose, he also turned them into one of the most tedious teams in the world to watch. He is that aweful he put me off International Football following the Euro's.

Please just not Roy, anyone but him. He will take us down to League One and it will be soul crushing to watch.

Archived