Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Woy?

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

This is genius from the club. They know the players are in a delicate frame of mind this season and to get us back to the never say die, band of brothers of previous seasons they need to scare the players with the possibility of a Hodgson. The players know that another win vs Hull and Shakey, who they all love will then probably get the gig until the end of the season. It's a fantastic motivation tool. Keep this scaremongering vs Sevilla and we're in the fcukin quarter finals!!

96C67755-8A66-4503-820B-4C5BF4F858EF-2066-000002FC3FD37217_tmp.png

Please not Roy Hodgson, just no way! My overriding memories of him Blackburn, Liverpool, England all absolute rubbish!! He has an awful attitude as well as throwing his dummy out of the pram following Iceland " I don't know what I'm doing here" well Roy people would like to know how we can put that performance in, I would take almost anyone rather than him, I feel sick!

3 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Pwefer Pweki....

ANYONE but this Wobber and Wapist!.. 

And I don't care that he Wanks high in Wome either!..

Thwow him to the floow Wudders!!! 

HAHAHAH IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE HE HAS A SPEECH ISSUE. COMIC LEGEND.... or maybe childish imbecile. :unsure:

9 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

HAHAHAH IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE HE HAS A SPEECH ISSUE. COMIC LEGEND.... or maybe childish imbecile. :unsure:

Seems like he touched a nerve? Should your username read Footballripe?

5 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

Woy Hodgson is clueless, spineless, uninspiring, non motivational, failure of a manager. What the hell is he doing even being linked?!

Vardy will be taking free kicks, Huth in goal and Musa will be captain. 

Roy has been a great manager

But recent performance has been poor.  It is clear he persisted with players lacking confidence and form at the euros....  if they hire him they will have to let him go just as claudio also

1 hour ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

For once it seems like Rudkin has the same opinion as us. Really hope he convinces the owners that Shakey is a better option than Woy

Rudkin wants a manager who had taken their previous club to new heights (like the top of the prem...

I heard he wants Peter Taylor on a 80k per week contract!

I'd honestly rather just get Claudio back than have Woy in charge. If we're going to have a clueless old man play drab football and take us down to the championship we might as well have one we all like.

Archived