Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Champions League quarter-final, first leg (A), pre-match thread: Atlético Madrid - Leicester City FC

Jesus. We could actually win this. It's a slim chance, but we could actually do it. Will have to fight like warriors in the first leg and try to keep it alive for the second, like with Sevilla.

And if we do make it through to the semis, two out of Barcelona, Madrid, Juve and Bayern will be gone! Huge.

1 minute ago, MC Prussian said:

Atlético Madrid - Leicester City FC: 11th or 12th of April. Precise date to be decided asap.

Thanks *looks on sky scanner for flight prices*

It's going to be tough out there, this team really does reflect their manager... if Vardy comes out of the first leg without a yellow it'll be a miracle as if he doesn't he would miss the second leg due to the booking last match. Simeone will know that and given how snide he is along with his touchline antics he'll be out to make it happen.

6 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

It's going to be tough out there, this team really does reflect their manager... if Vardy comes out of the first leg without a yellow it'll be a miracle as if he doesn't he would miss the second leg due to the booking last match. Simeone will know that and given how snide he is along with his touchline antics he'll be out to make it happen.

All the potential opposition coaches would have sussed this - it even occurred to me !

tbh, I cant see how he will avoid a yellow out there - one of his standard challenges will result in  uproar from the crowd and a card.

I am struggling for time off the week, have done 3 days for all the other games. Out of interest has anybody been on the flights put on by the club before and do they come back immediately after the game as I may be able to wangle a single day off!! Any advice appreciated!! thanks 

Archived