Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

1 minute ago, FrankieADZ said:

all that money Everton have spent they dont half look average, Ashley Williams still looks like hes at the all you can eat buffet with some of his defending 

Because they’ve bought average players. 

Everton have bought plenty of forward players but still have Ashley Williams at centre half. Keane had one decent season in the PL and they paid £25mill for him :S 

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

Everton have bought plenty of forward players but still have Ashley Williams at centre half. Keane had one decent season in the PL and they paid £25mill for him :S 

Sounds like us.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

from the outside and the before the season started im sure alot of people thought they'd done good business tbh ,

thats true, theyve brought alot of the same sort of players too, and they dont have much pace in the team either, 

Admittedly I thought Everton had done reasonably well with their transfer business (Gylfi aside) lol

Klaassen and Sandro aren't bad players I think it's Koeman's negativity that's the issue 

I'm glad Everton are doing poorly. I hate Koeman the bellend.

As for Burnley, we have better individual players than them yet they would probably run rings around us when we play them. .

Williams must have attended the same school of passing as Morgan.

Objective - To kick the ball long between the opposition  goal post and corner flag.

I’m not pessimistic enough to see our Everton matches as relegation six pointers.  But definitely “most disappointing side” six pointers.

“Best of the rest” is wide open, but so far short of the top clubs as to be irrelevant.  Which is very unhealthy.

Koeman doesn't know what is roughly his first 11 or his formation or playing style and that can't help. One week three at the back, then four. Sometimes 433, other 442 or even 4231. Niasse has one good half hour and now he's starting, Davies in one week out the next, and played out of position. Right back and one of the centre backs changes every week. No wonder they can't get a run going, or they're not clicking. He also barely used Sandro and Klassen, so for all the talk of money spent, there's £30m unused right there.