Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

3 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Good! 

Spud c**ts!

I'm over Tottenham tbh. I don't mind them anymore. It was a fun 12/18 months mocking them but they're on a totally different level to us now. And I actually really admire Pochettino, proper coach, unlike that fraud Klopp.

Edited by Koke
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Koke said:

I'm over Tottenham tbh. I don't mind them anymore. It was a fun 12/18 months mocking them but they're on a totally different level to us now. And I actually really admire Pochettino, proper coach, unlike that fraud Klopp.

And, unfortunately at the moment, it looks like we'll need them to beat the sides near the bottom to assist us.

Luckily for us their move to Wembley for their home games will cost them challenging for the title.

I'd hate to see them win the league! 

They've steadily got stronger over the last few seasons and look a really good team, but moving to Wembley will ultimately cost them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HighPeakFox said:

I'll try again. What point were you trying to make? 

That it depends on the injury and the situation. When Vardy was injured for most the prem title season he played great and we were happy. When Drinky was injured he played not so well (though still better than most) and many fans criticised him (wrongly imo) and wanted him gone (sadly which came to fruition). 

1 minute ago, Koke said:

So, there are other people here who think the same.

cv1E2AjCAx-ivlINmwnp4v1VNw8qQzPUfgaperV-

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, surrifox said:

Spurs doing well is annoying as F*** . The only consolation is that they won't win anything as per usual 

To be honest I would rather Spurs win the league than any of the real big boys , they have a sensible wage structure and some bloody good players who haven't cost a fortune. I'm sure most animosity comes from the idiots on the Fighting Cock forum , not all Spurs fans are like that.

• Thanks 2

This shows why vardy isn't starting for England, he needs to play as the only striker and vardy didn't show that he can play with another natural striker.

It has to be only 1 of them, and Kane is the Better player. Simple as.

Edited by the fox

13 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

First of all - FEWER.

Second of all, Ronaldo was a winger at Man U.

Third of all, Ronaldo's achievements in the Premier League:

3 Premier League titles
1 FA Cups
2 League Cups
1 Community Shield
1 Champions League
1 FIFA Club World Cup

Harry Kane:

He's gonna have to leave Spurs if he wants to achieve anything in life.

You missed the fact that Ronaldo took time to adjust and he played on the wing.

• Like 1

Leicester  have had their chances and timec to create a playing  platform and format...we missed the bus.

I am and will a stay a Leicester  city and BvB-Dortmund fan, in that order

BvB have their problems, but at an higher level and plain.

It hurts but we remain the eternal miss-hits and nearly team.That title meant we fans sold our souls and will meet each other again  in the devils lair.But it was worth it !!!

Blasphemy yes..but I do wish we could play like Spurs, and have their flow even their problems...but I stay true blue till I pass, with  a smidge  of black n yellow.