Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

12 minutes ago, jumbo747 said:

I'd never, ever admit to being a wind-up merchant, but isn't it nice to see Neil Warnock back in the Premier League ?

fcuking amazing...trhe cnut

Man City are a boring uninspiring club. I don't care how many stars they have and how great football they play, they are such a lacklustre lifeless club..

Man City fans are idiots aren't they.

Pitch invasion last week (Or whenever their home game was after they became Champions) and another one today.

I'm not against pitch invasion's and I could perhaps understand it if they won the league winning a game but they didn't and what's the point in one today? :dunno:

I could have understood it if we did it, we're 'little old Leicester' and won the league (Even though i'm being contradictory there because we didn't win the league winning a game) but we didn't, but a 'big' club like Man City? Bit small time really.

Edited by Matt

Just now, Foxes1 said:

Shows what you can do with a proper game plan

...and with a team fighting to stay in the PL

Huddersfield are shit, glad they stay up.

Swansea can go down because they're Welsh.

Southampton are actually a decent team, but would be great to see them go down too.

Quite happy to see WBA go down, but Darren Moore actually deserves to stay up.

Pep looked bored as did many of the players nd the Sky team of pundits....Not been biased but there is no doubt the excitement caused by us in 2016 will never be surpassed.. Presentations to the big 3 Manure, Chelski and Man City just pale into insignificance

11 minutes ago, irishfoxkev said:

Pep looked bored as did many of the players nd the Sky team of pundits....Not been biased but there is no doubt the excitement caused by us in 2016 will never be surpassed.. Presentations to the big 3 Manure, Chelski and Man City just pale into insignificance

Pretty bang on. I think a league title for spurs, arsenal and liverpool could be good  (celebration wise as they havent won in a long time) so will mean a but more.

Im always for under dogs winning so hope a non top 6 side wins it every year. Hopefully thats us but with the current climate i might get some abuse for thinking that way lol

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Amazing - Man City managed 2 shots in target ..... imagine that - a team only managing 2 shots on target .........

It's a bit more palatable when you've got 94 points and the trophy waiting for you on the touchline...