Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

2 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Brighton only 4 points behind us. Given the quality of our squad compared to theirs it shows how much we've underperformed. 

:nigel:

They've got Man City and Liverpool away to come, they ain't getting another point.

1 minute ago, Tuna said:

They've got Man City and Liverpool away to come, they ain't getting another point.

I don't think they expected the win tonight against 2nd in the league United. 

I'm sure they just are happy they are now safe & their objective to stay another season in the PL is achieved. :D 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

Knockaert was sensational tonight.

28 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

He plays with such intensity

He was inspiring.  Tricky too -- glad his injuries appear behind him.

He seems so high-strung though.  I get the feeling he can be his own worst enemy.  Am I off base?

3 minutes ago, KingsX said:

He was inspiring.  Tricky too -- glad his injuries appear behind him.

He seems so high-strung though.  I get the feeling he can be his own worst enemy.  Am I off base?

No, you're right.

He's passionate and emotional.

In other words, he's French.

Hold on, you mean it's possible to play 45 mins against Palace without getting absolutely battered and going 2-0 down? Well, I suppose they are playing a high quality opposition .... relegation threatened Stoke you say? It's almost as if we were some kind of total disgrace last week or something.

• Like 1

Replay ruined that goal, looked a sublime free kick in real time. Massive deflection. 

Lambert jumping around the touch line is pissing me off. Don’t how anyone can find someone consistently shouting at you motivating. 

6 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Replay ruined that goal, looked a sublime free kick in real time. Massive deflection. 

Lambert jumping around the touch line is pissing me off. Don’t how anyone can find someone consistently shouting at you motivating. 

So you didnt like MON..?