Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

Guest MattP

Good point about the Welsh clubs, should probably have a strict one in one out policy anyway on them.

Edited by MattP

7 minutes ago, KFS said:

How fvcking shit is Tammy Abraham?

He is essentially Gray's identical twin, plays exactly like him. They even called themselves brothers from another mother on social media.

Feel a bit for West Brom, after all the effort and results in the past few weeks. Three wins and two draws in the past two months. All for nothing...

Although it's a possibility, Swansea pretty much down as the third and last team relegated from the Premier League.

That's now three 1-0 defeats in a row, the Initial Carvalhal Effect© all but gone.

Andy King, come back!

39 minutes ago, sishades said:

Glad to see the back of Swansea. The best part was seeing fat little welsh kids crying ahd being consoled by even fatter mums.  I went to see SC play Bournmouth earlier in the year and it was one of the worst football weekends I have ever had.

We're all fat, mun. Honest...

Knob.  

17 minutes ago, ajthefox said:

Abraham clearly hasn't made the step up to the PL Swansea would've wanted but he scored 23 goals in the championship aged 19.

It's hardly a fvcking crime giving him a start in a friendly jesus.

Yet everyone would moan if it was the same players like usual... Can't win.

imagine the scenes whe man city and stoke both realise mark hughes is still a c unt and both play to swing the goal difference so southampton go down. dreamy. 

• Like 1

Can see Huddersfield losing both and Swansea staying up. Hope they go down though Swansea. Gets an awful away day off the list. Huddersfield are 5/2 to go down and looking at their fixtures I think that's a great price. 

17 minutes ago, Bert said:

Can see Huddersfield losing both and Swansea staying up. Hope they go down though Swansea. Gets an awful away day off the list. Huddersfield are 5/2 to go down and looking at their fixtures I think that's a great price. 

Good to see you contributing again, Bert. Wrong thread I know, but do you have any ITK about our managerial situation?