Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Vardy - worried?

Just read on The independent  site linked from a rumour site that Simeone is a big fan of Jamie Vardy and wants to take him to Madrid next season !!

Hope we don't lose all that the rumours are saying but what will be will be , I'm sure we have contingency plans in order of future signings if we do lose any star!??

(I hope we do !!)

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/atletico-madrid-transfer-news-jamie-vardy-diego-simeone-arsenal-leicester-city-a7729371.html

Problem is there is no contingency if vardy goes. He is a MASSIVE part of how we play and is irreplaceable unless we change our approach completely and we all know how that turned out when Claudio tried it.

Mahrez and Kasper I could just about stomach but not Vardy. I think we would be in trouble next season 

27 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Problem is there is no contingency if vardy goes. He is a MASSIVE part of how we play and is irreplaceable unless we change our approach completely and we all know how that turned out when Claudio tried it.

Mahrez and Kasper I could just about stomach but not Vardy. I think we would be in trouble next season 

Last few games of the season would love to see Gray in Vardy's position as the guy has pace,his only downfall is to know when to pass or shoot!!

57 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

How do u know that there isn't a contingency plan in place?

If Vardy left it would be a huge blow, but not the end of the world.

Andre Gray from Burnley would be an ideal replacement.

The only similarity between those pair is that they came from non league.

gray is nowhere near Vardys level.

terribel shout

1 hour ago, justfoxes said:

Just read on The independent  site linked from a rumour site that Simeone is a big fan of Jamie Vardy and wants to take him to Madrid next season !!

Hope we don't lose all that the rumours are saying but what will be will be , I'm sure we have contingency plans in order of future signings if we do lose any star!??

(I hope we do !!)

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/atletico-madrid-transfer-news-jamie-vardy-diego-simeone-arsenal-leicester-city-a7729371.html

Maybe Simeone could manage us if he wants to work with Vardy that much!

7 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

They may have a bit of cash if they sell Griezmann 

I think that Griezmann moving is a given. Hopefully not to the rags where Mourinho will surely make a good LB out of him. Vardy's profile is the same which explains why Simeone might want him.

That said I don't see Vardy moving anywhere.

2 hours ago, Happy Fox said:

How do u know that there isn't a contingency plan in place?

If Vardy left it would be a huge blow, but not the end of the world.

Andre Gray from Burnley would be an ideal replacement.

Be right back just off to run head on into traffic at J21.

Archived