Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Vardy - worried?

9 minutes ago, burleighfox said:

Hasn't he just bought a new house in Lincolnshire? Can't help but think that someone potentially on the move wouldn't do that or am I reading into that too much?

If we sell him after Shakespeare has just said we are not a selling club I'll be very disappointed.

I can't see anyone paying the fee and the wages they would need to for someone who could potentially start losing his main asset very soon. 

He he does lack dementions as well, you'd need the right setup or he will have little effect. Atletico tbf Do have that setup but I do not see the vardys moving to Spain, the fact he was settled in Leicester was one the reasons he didn't move to London nvm out the country.

if he does leave go good luck to him though

6 hours ago, purpleronnie said:

I'd be surprised if Mahrez and Schmeichel will be at Leicester next season, but I expect Vardy to be. 

Think you're right on Mahrez out and Vardy to stay. Schmeical he'll likely stick around

I think he will stay but in football nothing is certain, as someone said i think he made his choice in the summer.

Also call me a naive but i like to think he has a genuine passion for the club and wants to stay as our talisman.

On 26/04/2017 at 18:34, burleighfox said:

Hasn't he just bought a new house in Lincolnshire? Can't help but think that someone potentially on the move wouldn't do that or am I reading into that too much?

Yes, he has.

My Mother's old property agent who was initially in charge of the house Vardy purchased said he's spent grand amounts on different swanky interior designs.

On 05/05/2017 at 23:46, Wymeswold fox said:

Yes, he has.

My Mother's old property agent who was initially in charge of the house Vardy purchased said he's spent grand amounts on different swanky interior designs.

And I expect it all looks classy.

On 26/04/2017 at 18:34, burleighfox said:

Obviously off to Spalding Utd.

7 hours ago, les-tah said:

They all will stay. If the owners/club show intent and buy some quality players early to show we mean business.

Nail on head. A few quick quality signings and we should be able to keep hold of them all. Kasper to Man U is the only chance I think we have of losing one. 

7 hours ago, les-tah said:

They all will stay. If the owners/club show intent and buy some quality players early to show we mean business.

I agree, we need to get our business done early which will convince the others to stay.Nothing like a few Quality signings of proven talent to lift the squad and convince all the top players to stay. That was the mistake we made last year waiting too long and then missing out on targets. I hope we go after players to do a specific job rather than more squad fillers. like a top no 10 and a top CB. If we do that I can see us seriously challenging for trophies again next season.

3 minutes ago, smr said:

did he get bored of melton mowbray then?

He apparently wasn't too happy with fans trying to talk to him at his house most of the time. There was a newspaper article stating that he had constricted some high fences to stop locals etc looking at the house etc in a bid to have more privacy.

10 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

He apparently wasn't too happy with fans trying to talk to him at his house most of the time. There was a newspaper article stating that he had constricted some high fences to stop locals etc looking at the house etc in a bid to have more privacy.

cant blame him.

Just now, smr said:

cant blame him.

Agree.

But not sure how his new fellow village mainly rugby-supporting locals are reacting to him being a millionaire footballer..

Archived