Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Who do you want Summer 2017

Would love him here, I've wanted us to sign him for years, we'd certainly be able to attract him whether Swansea stay up or go down its whether other clubs come in for him (And they will) that would attract him more.

We were linked with him last summer, how true the links were i'm not sure but feel we should have gone all out for him then, feel we may have lost our chance of getting him.

I've mentioned it a few times, we were at our strongest last summer, we didn't use our pulling power, we became weaker, criminal.

2 hours ago, toddybad said:

Siggy and defoe

What's the point in signing Defoe? He's not going to start ahead of Vardy nor is he a second striker. He's not going to come here and sit on the bench either.

17 minutes ago, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

Daniel mutha-f***in' Sturridge

He's crocked, he'd want ridiculous wages for the amount of minutes he'd play and he's not exactly hard working.

Just now, Clever Fox said:

More money for a start.

Josh King is showing a lot of improvement both in his play and goal scoring. We'd be a good step up for him and he'd fill that Okazaki role well.

I'd guess he's probably on £30kish at WBA, so we're gonna have to be throwing £45k+ at him to come here even if he wanted to. Do you want us to be spending that sort of money on Craig Dawson? He's alright but no better than what we have and then factor in the transfer fee, they're not going to let him for anything less than £20m

Archived