Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Who do you want Summer 2017

This isn't necessarily a want but I think RRZ will leave and John Ruddy is out of contract at Norwich and being released, he'd be fantastic back up for Kasper/New No.1.

He'd also be okay with being back up in my opinion, more so than RRZ has been!

1 hour ago, AjcW said:

This isn't necessarily a want but I think RRZ will leave and John Ruddy is out of contract at Norwich and being released, he'd be fantastic back up for Kasper/New No.1.

Just seen that Ruddy had been released and came here to post the same idea. 

1 hour ago, AjcW said:

That's a very decent shout for number two, could that be who Hitesh was referring to in a different thread?

My only question would be though at 30, would he want to keep the bench warm?

2 hours ago, AjcW said:

If we replace Kasper with John ****ing Ruddy then we deserve a thousand lashings.

50 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

If we replace Kasper with John ****ing Ruddy then we deserve a thousand lashings.

I definitely didn't say that though did I ;) 

Apologies if my /New Number 1 caused confusion, that meant back up for Kasper or his replacement.

If we're wanting a midfield option with a bit more flair and creativity I don't think Lewis bakers a bad shout can't seem him getting back in the fold at Chelsea and massively rated by all their fans, tbf id take half their youth team

Frederik Sorensen, RB that can play CB. He's a no nonsense defender like Simpson with a giant throw like Fuchs.

We already have two attacking fullbacks at LB, so do we really need an attacking option at RB? Wouldn't a like for like with Simpson allow us to play the same way? An attacking RB means we will leave space for the opponents counter and we don't have Kante anymore to cover.

4 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Which is not was was posted ..........

wouldn't think anyone on here would propose ruddy as a no 1 keeper 

I suggest you read it again :) 

24 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I suggest you read it again :) 

I think he could read it 100 times and still see what it says and not what you've seen :P

ill let you off it's the day after the long weekend, I shortformed it because I assumed everyone was tuned In to the thought of kasper leaving.

On a side note my one and only choice to replace Kasper is Pickford. 

Is it weird to think Kapustka will leave if Wasyl doesn't get a contract. I can imagine that Wasyl being here has helped him no end as his move hasn't seen much success yet. I saw that they were even in Ibiza together the other day. 

53 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I think he could read it 100 times and still see what it says and not what you've seen :P

ill let you off it's the day after the long weekend, I shortformed it because I assumed everyone was tuned In to the thought of kasper leaving.

On a side note my one and only choice to replace Kasper is Pickford. 

I see you said back up for Kasper / Kasper's replacement and I'll admit it could have been construed as replacement for Kasper.

Let's just quash all talk for Kasper leaving.  I'm having a crap enough day as it is! lol

1 hour ago, lgfualol said:

Is it weird to think Kapustka will leave if Wasyl doesn't get a contract. I can imagine that Wasyl being here has helped him no end as his move hasn't seen much success yet. I saw that they were even in Ibiza together the other day. 

Not at all.

On Instagram, Kapustka was at some waterpark with Wasyl and his kids. It seems they are close.

Raid Chelsea for the young players not getting a game. Could make a great side by adding to what we already have with a couple out of  Abraham, Loftus Cheek, Chalobah, Zouma, Ake, Aina, Michy etc.

Must be getting fed up without getting a game. Chelsea has got to be the worst side at the moment for a young player to break through. And they will probably buy big in summer so even less chance. Could build a team for next 10 years around them. And get one back for them taking Kante.

Kasper

Ake Zouma Huth/wes Fuchs/chilwell

Mahrez Ndidi Loftus Cheek Albrighton

Vardy Abraham.

Might win the league again with that 

Archived