Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Leicester City's 2017/18 kits thread

Any idea on when the new kit will be released? Seems odd that there has been no word on the new kit, I remember last year we were receiving practically daily emails from the club releasing the next square centimetre of the shirt. 

13 minutes ago, rn9013 said:

Any idea on when the new kit will be released? Seems odd that there has been no word on the new kit, I remember last year we were receiving practically daily emails from the club releasing the next square centre metre of the shirt. 

i hope to god you didn't go through school thinking this is what 'CM' meant lol 

Image result for holding in laughter gif

1 hour ago, rn9013 said:

Any idea on when the new kit will be released? Seems odd that there has been no word on the new kit, I remember last year we were receiving practically daily emails from the club releasing the next square centimetre of the shirt. 

This time last year we had already worn the new kit against Everton , so yeah know what you mean . 

6 hours ago, rn9013 said:

This year has been a bit more tricky in forecasting what demand will be. When they first talked to the suppliers we looked doomed to relegation so they probably ordered "seven dozen of something kinda blue-ish." Then we looked certain to win the CL so they bumped it back up to a million and started filming promos for the launch etc etc. Now that we're back down to mid-table reality, I'm sure it's changed again.

6 hours ago, rn9013 said:

Next week.

No floppy collar, so I guess it's an improvement. My brother and I definitely suggested bringing back the black shirts with the light-blue sash as a change kit when we met with the club this summer...we'll see...

It's amazing how many of the people who can be bothered to put together a photoshopped kit, can't be bothered to check they're using an up to date logo.

3 hours ago, Itay_Dahan said:

Credit: 100% lcfc

FB_IMG_1494442622605.jpg

Is this confirmed? I can imagine it looking like this tbf. 

Basically the the same as last year but replacing the nice white shirt, removing blue color and adding a ****ing horrible gold block down the sleeve that had the same last season but was the same colour as the shirt. 

When do we finish with puma? We definitely need an upgrade! Apart from Arsenal they can't be with designing a kit. 

Archived