Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Leicester City's 2017/18 kits thread

1 hour ago, Jamiebux said:

Not sure why we bother having an away and third kit as we don't seem to want to use them !! Playing Man City both teams in blue!! ?

Everton, Chelsea, and probably Brighton at the very least. Then potential cup games. Its all about marketing and making sales...

I'm surprised they haven't gone with a pinstripe design after how well this season's away kit has sold. I loved the old Alliance Leicester pinstripe shirt and the retro Ind Coope one as well.

Oh and I might be in the minority but all blue done right just looks cleaner.

On 12 May 2017 at 09:14, possiblygeorge said:

Remember last season everyone thought we were gettimg Slovakia's Kit and the club released a section of the shirt and after the third preview it looked nothing like the Slovakia kit?

Hopefully the same applys this time. The yellow (not even gold) isn't doing it for me.

I have a feeling everyone's got it wrong and the trimming is white (judging by the ndidi pic).

I could however be very wrong0ebe860833155ff6b762a506bfda6de0.jpg

Is it time to call a psychiatrist or can I see the face of a rather glum monkey in the stomach area of that shirt? Or is it Keown?

5 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

Is it time to call a psychiatrist or can I see the face of a rather glum monkey in the stomach area of that shirt? Or is it Keown?

lol lol I see the glum monkey too!!

Archived