Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Leicester City's 2017/18 kits thread

How are we on page 6 and no one has mocked up a kit using the actual chesterfield puma template yet?

And what the **** are all these shit shows from 100% lcfc? lol 

Just now, Jamiebux said:

Looks like it judging by the blurred picture Ndidi shared, the gold might be lighter than that though .

It'll be that horrible reflective stuff that was used for the Puma logo on last seasons kit, so will look a lot lighter when the light bounces off it.

It definitely looked like white dots on N'didi picture... maybe the gold is when you roll up the sleeves and reveal the concealed flap like on the chesterfield one?

3 hours ago, Ricey said:

That looks alright.

Other than Fox Leisure 1994-96 and the Championship 2013-14 the gold/yellow has never been that prominent in the home shirt.

Would prefer a yellow away shirt this time but white seems to be in vogue for us now.

On 5/8/2017 at 18:48, The_77 said:

No floppy collar, so I guess it's an improvement. My brother and I definitely suggested bringing back the black shirts with the light-blue sash as a change kit when we met with the club this summer...we'll see...

1 hour ago, FireFox said:

Iconic. @Jordan got that shirt for our little brother with "STEWART 11" on the back-- he still has it.

I found one this on in long sleeves on Classic Football Shirts and scooped it up immediately a few months ago.

Archived