Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Leicester City's 2017/18 kits thread

1 minute ago, Filbert_Ross said:

Since when has it become acceptable to bring out 3 new kits every year?

I remember Man U used to get slaughtered for bringing out a new one every year but even then the 3 kits were on a staggered 2 year cycle. 

Since people continue to buy them.

Personally I love it 1 of the best shirts I've ever seen, the collar is better and more fitted, the sleeves finally look tighter and more fitted and the gold foil print on the sleeves will look great in the flesh I remember it looked great on the 2014-15 shirt. Also I really like the vertical pin stripes got a really good mix of 80s retro and modern 9/10 from me. As for people saying they prefer the Premier League champions arm patches I think you'll find most teams would prefer to have them wtf honestly ???

1 hour ago, ThurmastonFox said:

Has anyone checked out our success in seasons where we had white shorts in our home kit vs blue. I mean surely that's critical :ph34r:

Currently 3-2 in favour of trophies won while wearing white shorts. :scarf:

Its a Blue Shirt with gold on what else did you expect?! People will buy it and People will moan about it, its the same every year, but really some of you get your knickers in a twist over a football shirt that you have a choice about buying!

1 hour ago, goose2010 said:

Its a Blue Shirt with gold on what else did you expect?! People will buy it and People will moan about it, its the same every year, but really some of you get your knickers in a twist over a football shirt that you have a choice about buying!

Doesn't mean that people can't have an opinion on how the shirt looks on the team though does it? I very very rarely buy replicas but still want our players to wear something decent on the pitch.

1 hour ago, ThurmastonFox said:

Ahh but doesn't the premier league count for double like away goals?

Technically we weren't actually wearing a kit when we won it though...

Just now, Voll Blau said:

Doesn't mean that people can't have an opinion on how the shirt looks on the team though does it? I very very rarely buy replicas but still want our players to wear something decent on the pitch.

Are you getting the premier league mixed up with a preseason tour of Thailand video...

1 hour ago, lgfualol said:

I hate these cheesy soppy videos the club churns out. I can't be the only one. 

I really think our Media Production team needs a serious update. Look at Arsenal or United or Everton. Really impressive graphic design, video quality, editing etc. If we want to be seen at a big club, we need to stop looking like a League 2 level media department. I realise this is of no interest to most, but it's a real pet peeve to look so crappy off the pitch.

6 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

People are saying its a shirt fit for a team to get relagated in?! come on its a shirt, do you really take THAT much notice of the shirt when watching them play?! like sit there and go 'oh god look at them lot running around in a shirt that looks a bit shit' ? You dont get points for a nice shirt, i couldnt care less as long as its majority blue with the LCFC badge on it!

1 minute ago, 80footgiraffe said:

I really think our Media Production team needs a serious update. Look at Arsenal or United or Everton. Really impressive graphic design, video quality, editing etc. If we want to be seen at a big club, we need to stop looking like a League 2 level media department. I realise this is of no interest to most, but it's a real pet peeve to look so crappy off the pitch.

Weren't we about the 5th highest shirt selling team last year?! or something like that?

Archived