Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Leicester City's 2017/18 kits thread

9 minutes ago, billyfox1 said:

Didn't realise that. Thought we'd been upgraded after winning the league.

think theres no real pattern to what genesis do when it comes to applications.

13/14 was embroided 14/15 and 15/16 printed, 16/17 embroided.

I personally prefer embroided when it comes to badge/kit make, puma use some terrible transfer material

1 minute ago, Costock_Fox said:

Someone needs to go to the stadium tonight to take a photo of the leaks outside. Any volunteers?

Probably about 30,000 i'd imagine... :ph34r:

Be a smart move from the club to begin selling tonight no?

Gives them two home games to flog the shirts as rapidly as possible with Mahrez' and Schmeichels names on the back before they leave. 

4 minutes ago, JP the Fox said:

Gives them two home games to flog the shirts as rapidly as possible with Mahrez' and Schmeichels names on the back before they leave. 

Imagine the outrage if all the goalkeeper shirts are modelled by Zieler and Hamer! lol

17 minutes ago, JP the Fox said:

The on sale date to co-incide with Bournemouth would've been set ages ago - the game tonight was re-arranged only recently

You can shoot me down if you like but I just want to shed some perspective on the hashtags associated.

They'll have been put in place by puma and due to the scale of puma and their fan base, it's simply impossible for their marketing team to release a campaign without one. As much as it seems annoying it's part of the sharing social community and there's serious value in it.

So for everyone who doesn't like it on here, there'll be plenty who do, and they're the 12-18 year olds who have the pester power to get people to buy them the shirt. 

But as a Digital Marketer and Leicester fan, I agree they're dog shit and they could have done much better!! The campaigns in general really, so much potential not realised. 

4 minutes ago, the fox said:

Kinda feel mad because our puma kits look underwhelming compared to arsenal's or Dortmund's. Didn't really like this season's white kit.

Hope they deliver this time

How on earth don't you like our white kit? Give your head a wobble!!!!

6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

How on earth don't you like our white kit? Give your head a wobble!!!!

Just wasn't my style. 2015-2016 white kit was A LOT better. it just looks great. But I hated the vertical thin blue stripes on  that specific white tone/material

Just look at this

640x480280-2619231_478x359.jpg

Archived