Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Leicester City's 2017/18 kits thread

Looks like we have 2 types of badges - 

PL  - Badge Player Size   - Pair
£8.00

PL - Badge Player Size - Pair

In stock In stock
Offical Player Replica Premeir League Sleeve Badges. Fits ADULT SIZES ONLY

Size:LargeColour:Navy/White
Add To Basket

£8.00

PL - Badge Adult/ Youth - Pair

In stock In stock
Offical Replica Premeir League Sleeve Badges. Fits the following sizes: Adult, Womens, Kids & Minikits

The White and Orange GK shirts are on sale through club shop which do look nicer than last seasons imo.

Just now, Sambiasso said:

Looks like we have 2 types of badges - 

PL  - Badge Player Size   - Pair
£8.00

PL - Badge Player Size - Pair

In stock In stock
Offical Player Replica Premeir League Sleeve Badges. Fits ADULT SIZES ONLY

Size:LargeColour:Navy/White
Add To Basket

£8.00

PL - Badge Adult/ Youth - Pair

In stock In stock
Offical Replica Premeir League Sleeve Badges. Fits the following sizes: Adult, Womens, Kids & Minikits

The White and Orange GK shirts are on sale through club shop which do look nicer than last seasons imo.

And next season you only need 1 if you get a sleeve sponsor !! Stoke are the first to announce there Sponser 

14 minutes ago, MadKaw said:

18518012_10155378296387769_4849497201422153725_o.jpg

18527202_10155378297847769_4215639292556345311_o.jpg

Looks better here, would be fine if the dots were white! 

I'm glad they took those photos because getting Vardy, N'didi and Morgan to model anything is a stupid ****ing idea! lol Pretty sure Drinks and Simpson are the only ones who could fill out a kit without looking either malnourished or overweight. 

44 minutes ago, Jamiebux said:

Looks better in those pictures

Looks way nicer here. Personally, I haven't liked the last 2 and whilst I normally hold out for away kits, I'll probably get this one.

The white goalkeeper kit looks ace

20 minutes ago, nnfox said:

I preferred the gold premier league badges that we had this season.  They would look much better imo

Think we all did mate...Now correct me if i'm wrong but you have to have won the league in the previous scene to wear gold badges ?

Very disapppointing. Our colours are Blue and White, dont mind the odd bit of Gold, but suppose its done to appease the owners.

The design has a very 1980s neckline, cheap looking thin fabric along with cheap looking design shadow stripe design, the kits have got progressively worse over last 3 years.

The arm flaps are vile. This kit looks like a cheap snide.

Not so bothered about the lack of white but it just looks a bit samey.

Maybe it's because we change kits every year and without being too radical there's only so much you can do with a blue shirt.

It's ok, just a bit meh, maybe last night and the fact I feel shattered isn't generating any positive vibes.

The gold bits on the sleeves... can someone who seen it in person confirm if they're like little bits of dried glue from a glue gun, or if it's just pattern? 

On the picture, they seem to stick out to suggest it's grippy, non-slip material?

There's progressively more gold on our kits, the first issue is that we're blue and white and the second is gold looks shit when there's a large amount of it. It's a tacky looking fake shirt what you'd see a shithole third world market.

Archived