Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Leicester City's 2017/18 kits thread

4 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

The shirts fans buy are all replicas so what are you saying here? I'm lost

Na our 1s under genesis are identical to the player shirts, if we had the more bespoke Puma shirts like the likes of Arsenal etc we'd be sold replicas. The easiest way to tell is the black replica labels at the bottom 

Just now, Jace said:

Na our 1s under genesis are identical to the player shirts, if we had the more bespoke Puma shirts like the likes of Arsenal etc we'd be sold replicas. The easiest way to tell is the black replica labels at the bottom 

So our players don't even get professional quality football shirts lol shambles this 

32 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Unless your a very big club or have a poverty kit manufacturer like Umbro or JD Sports you aren't getting a bespoke kit. Not really that hard to understand tbh 

Umbro did a good job this season tbf but the only one I've seen is Everton for next year and that's almost as bad as ours. 

13 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

So our players don't even get professional quality football shirts lol shambles this 

The last couple of seasons several of them have had the sleeves altered to try and get them to fit better usually Vardy, Drinkwater few others that's why this 1 looks much better to me

3 minutes ago, Jace said:

The last couple of seasons several of them have had the sleeves altered to try and get them to fit better usually Vardy, Drinkwater few others that's why this 1 looks much better to me

There probably got them pinned up behind!! 

1 hour ago, Soundman said:

Where does the premier league badge go ? someone just bought one to work and it'll look silly over the gold sleeve

I thought that too, it look likes the puma logo on the sleeve is where the badge should go 

1 hour ago, Jace said:

The club staff always print them in the wrong place the player shirts always have them very low down on the sleeve near the bottom. Last year they ballsed loads of them up by printing them the wrong way around this is why I always do my own now. Can you show us a pic? 

The guy who bought the kit didn't get the badge on, we were just looking at the shirt and there is no free space unless it goes over the sleeve design

The more I look at it, the more pictures with different angles, the more and more offensive it becomes to my eyes. The gold is just so protruding on the shoulder. Even if it was white on the shoulder it'd look terrible, there's just no need for us to have that much secondary colour concentrated in one place on a home shirt.

8 minutes ago, possiblygeorge said:

So it turns out the PL badges are being printes over the Puma logo on the sleeves.

Not sure Puma will be happy lol

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Seriously!!? Well that's stupid 

Archived